Healthy and good taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take it when I want to feel the benefits of vitamin C, ie increased energy. The fiber in it is a bonus. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good alternative to soft drinks

Posted by abbyca on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good alternative to soft drinks or other types of drinks with high fructose syrup. It's sweet enough that I don't need to add any additional sweetener.

Perfect drink mix!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I love these drink sticks. Economically priced, makes a 16 OZ drink, tastes great, a hands down winner! We should probably order them by the case.

Not so Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste is unusual, almost like a chemical, plastic taste. Will not buy again.

Waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of two Better Stevia sweetened products I bought, this tastes NOTHING like Tropical Punch. Imagine the yuckiest flavoured medicine you ever had - this gives it a run for its money. Just awful.

not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was a real dissapointment. It tasted like cough medicine, when I first drank it, it didn't taste anything and when I swalloved the medicine taste came quickly.

Not tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I completely did not enjoy this drink. The taste is semi sweet and it lingers in the mouth for too long. I only had one satchet and the rest is still sitting in the pantry.

I love it!

Posted by baraeg on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is something I always make sure I have enough of. Either this flavor, which is my favorite, or another. I like to mix it with ice cold water, or add a little bit of it to my smoothie.

Need to up your fiber? Of course you do!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is now fiber in your delicious flavored water. The Tropical Punch is a great way to reach your fiber goal.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good taste good product :)