Good tasty oil

Posted by vic-Japan on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Received my order from iHerb quickly as usual. I have used various coconut oils in the past. At first, taste seemed strange but after taking a few times I found that I was enjoying it more than the ones I have had in the past. The other coconut brands were very bland and just tasted oily. This Now Foods oil has a nice fragrant coconut taste and has a good coconut flavour. Would buy again.

Love the taste of this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This coconut oil is good for cooking. It does not have the special coconut fragrance like Garden of Life and Nutiva, but is very easy to blend in smoothies and it is delicious on vegetables. Thanks for the good, low price, iHerb!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this on my hair, skin, and also ingesting it. It's only been a few weeks and I've seen improvements all across the board. Love this product and will be stocking up on it.

Use this for everything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for everything... it's a lovely hair oil, incredible skin softener, and fab for cooking. The smell is just like toasted coconuts - literally good enough to eat. Loaded with anti-oxidants and good stuff too...

Best Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different coconut oils. For my taste, this oil in the black jar tastes the best and has the best texture.

Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used coconut oil for years. I like some better than others but never had a serious problem with any brand. That was until I tried Now. This coconut oil smells awful. It has a fruity rotten smell and taste. Terrible product. Choose one of the other brands on this site.

Best of the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this coconut oil. I use it for everything. use it on myself and my children as body lotion and hair cream. It works wonder. I just bougth jarrow's coconut at a local store and its not the same. I can't smell the sweet coconut aroma and the taste is zero. I tried this coconut oil with orange juice and its lovely. buy it and u won't regret it.

oil that increases heart health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, wonderful in baking breads to sauteeing and nothing will keep pans from sticking like coconut oil. Also wonderful and healthy in smoothies, even the kids will love it.

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

All of my natural docs (chiropractor, naturepath..) say that coconut oil is good for you. I find it easy to use, and is even good to rub on the skin for soft silky skin. I use it on toast and in healthy muffins. It's very versatile. The only thing i had problems with, is I was hoping to use it in place of shortening in pie crust, but i find the crusts crumble. Now Foods is one of my favorite brands.

Tastes just horrid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I lusually love coconut oil as i take it as a supplement so taste is important to me, but this stuff made me want to puke!! Its like liquid fat and it gave me an instant headache!!