delish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent, delicious sprouting mix at a great price. So glad I found these large-quantity sprouting mixes here at such a bargain. Iherb, you are a wonderful company, thank you for all the good you do in the world by supplying us with trustworthy, highest-quality products, thoughtfully chosen for your inventory, and at unbeatable prices.

A great mix, sprouts fast and tastes delicious!

Posted by naturalkitten on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first sprouting mix I tried and I love it! I am using a sprouting jar, fill about 2 tablespoons of sprouts and 2 cups of water in the jar, rinse daily and have tasty sprouts after about 5 days that taste great on sandwiches and in salads. The seeds sprout evenly so you don't end up with mature sprouts mixed with unsprouted seeds in the jar. I would recommend this mix to everyone, great for beginners!

best mix so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually stay away from sprouting mixes, because usually to "hot" for me.... this one is perfect! delicious on salads or by itself!

This is great to keep on hand for a natural disaster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just in case we need to grow a quick garden inside, this is the ticket. Everyone should have a few of these bags stored up just in case there is a problem that arises. It only takes about 8 days to make food that is nutritional and healthy.

sprouting mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good mix and it was nice and fresh so sprouted well

Zesty Sprouting Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good germination rate. Excellent taste, texture. Reasonable price.

Great sprouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I do soak them longer than recommended (about 12 hours) to get a better yield and two tablespoons will fill a quart canning jar.

My first sprouts! Great for a beginner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used an organic cardboard egg carton which I cleaned with vinegar and rinsed then added the sprouts to each cup. I poured distilled water over them 3X a day and they sprouted! I added them to some wheat berries I also sprouted and made some great bread in the dehydrator. I will order these again for sure. Nice flavor.

Convenient and tasty!

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient and tastes great - I have a batch on the go every day to add to salads and snack on with meals. I use the spouting jar so it is very easy to make these.

Like it,, wish iHerb to have in stock more sprouting mixes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I Like it, it give sprouts fast, and taste is great, I wish iHerb to have in stock more sprouting mixes. Thank you for fast shipping!