Works a little bit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Some improvement in hot flashes can be seen

unbelievable EstroG-100. THIS IS IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was extremely sceptical but desperate enough to try. I was prescribed antidepressants for my pre-menopausal symptoms and they didn't work for me. Besides, the prospect of using antidepressants for long periods of time didn't appeal to me. I have a liver problem and fibrocystic breast changes, so black cohosh, soy isoflavones and hormone replacement therapy were not an option. Yet I wanted my life back - not being able to sleep normally and really intense hot flashes occurring every 30 min, as well as few other symptoms made my life unbearable. As unbelievable as it may sound (even I find it hard to believe) EstroG worked almost instantly and ALL the symptoms disappeared COMPLETELY within a week. It has been 2 months now, and I just pray that this effect doesn't wear off. Truly amazing, and I am a medical professional who wasn't very keen on herbal supplements before. Thank you, EstroG!

working great so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just on my first bottle of these, and I seem to be feeling much better. Going through perimenopause at the moment, and initially tried Prominsel, which didn't seem to work as well. Not as moody, and seem more calm. Thank you Iherb!

No change.........

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying everything under the sun for 4 years to relieve hot flashes. I thought this might be the answer......but no it has done nothing to help them.

No real effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took two bottles of this and could not notice any real discernible effect. I've had much more success using Now's Menopause Support formula and also Futurebiotics Estrocomfort. Two of the former in the morning and two of the latter in the evening have helped my menopause symptoms significantly.

My mom said it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

That's what mom said

Do not take at night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these pills, one morning and one at night, and I would be awake for hours at night.

kylmä

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jåå tilaan jatkossakin

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's really good and it helped my mum very fast

Always Good!