the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my legs would be the size of my waist were it not for this herb. can not live without it if you suffer from edema.

horse chestnut capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i am taking the capsules twice daily, my legs are not as painful as before, the doctor has increased my lasiz to 60 mg. the swelling in my ankles and legs have gone down alot, and i am not having so much trouble walking. i am 78 years old,overweight, with a stent and pacemaker. i will continue the horse chestnut capsules, as i feel it is helping me.

My feet don't swell anymore :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a must have for people with poor circulation! I thought I didn't need it anymore and stopped taking it for a while and my hands & feet swelled within a few days. Started taking it again and I feel great! :)

Horse chesnut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it. It helps prevent leg gramps during the night allowing pleasant sleep without having to get up and walk the cramp off.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years and it has been a great help controlling edema.

EC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for varicose veins! I take just one a day and it really helps.

Varicose Vein inflammation

Posted by PamBlowers on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taken as directed with Natures Way Butchers Broom, my husbands lump that came up in a vein on his leg and was painful slowly disappeared never to return.

It really does work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I quite suddenly developed leg (and face etc) edema, probably due to multiple hormonal deficiencies (I'm only 27), but even with treatment of these deficiencies it did not really go away. I looked puffy and even worse, the edema in my legs caused shin splints, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis, which I had to treat with bromelain and icing which helped a lot, but the inflammation still caused me constant problems. After starting horse chestnut the edema is almost gone and I can walk again without problems. Only occasionally if I've walked for very long I need the bromelain. My husband thinks I even look younger without all the puffiness.

No more swelling!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with post-thrombophlebitic syndrome when I was 21 and started having awful cramps in my calves when I was 15. I'm 34 now, and the condition has been progressing. Taking hormonal BC has contributed to that for sure but I have stopped it years ago; plus I sit working at the computer at least 80% of my day. I keep getting new broken capillaries all over my legs and swelling has been worsening as well. This supplement has dramatically decreased the swelling but it didn't work right away (maybe after a couple of weeks). It does nothing to the pattern of capillaries and veins on my legs, but I'm very happy that the swelling and heavy feeling in my legs is gone. This is not a cure and only works when you are consistently taking it, so I will continue taking until I find another solution.

Circulation Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for blood circulation, perfect for long flights!