Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1112166 on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best no sugar added hot chocolate I have ever had. I love the no chemical sweeteners property, the lo calories and the great taste. NOW had a winner here!

Eh...

Posted by Reviewer1829945 on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love almost every NOW Foods product I've ever tried. So was surprised to be disappointed with this one. Yes, it was chocolatey and dissolved nicely. But I immediately tasted a "powdered milk" flavor. Some people might not mind that, but I grew up in a big family and Momma used to make a buck stretch by using powdered milk. Yuk. No thanks.

really good

Posted by Reviewer3306524 on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes very good.

Artificial taste

Posted by 5064973585674720930 on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has nothing to do with chocolate. It's bad with water and worse with milk. I rather use simple cocoa with milk and stevia and get closer to chocolate taste

Delicious but not like swiss miss

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This coco does not have much added milk powder so I usually use it in combination with Dark coco powder to sweeten it up. I also add milk. It is delicious, but a little bit goes a long ways since it is sweetened with stevia. I find stevia to be much more potent as a sweetner, so be careful not to use too much!

Delicious

Posted by Norwegianchick on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes like swiss miss mith more vanilla. And it gives a great milk chocolate taste to other dishes!

Yummy

Posted by 5062869373961622245 on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No wired taste even using stivia

The best hot coco in terms of health

Posted by Eldir Lefae on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the safest type of hot coco i find so far in iherb. Free from sugar, artificial sugar, and sugar alcohol. I add stevia extracts and organic ceylon cinnamon powder and it tastes like wonderful. Healthier than most hot coco. Always check the ingredients before buying.

Good taste for a no-sugar cocoa

Posted by Reviewer1230481 on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't taste as good as real cocoa, naturally, but for a no-sugar cocoa I really like it. It's good enough to really enjoy, just sweet enough for my taste and with a good chocolate taste to it. I like mixing it with milk or 50/50 water and milk, as I have a feeling it will taste a bit too "watery" if only mixed with hot water. I will repurchase this when I run out, as it is great to have an easy solution when I want something warm and sweet without using up my "sugar budget" :p

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3245203 on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very sweet, but perfect if you blend in two spoons with rich powdered cocoa!

1 2