keeps me from getting sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I am a school teacher. Usually I catch everything from the kids. Since I started taking this product I haven't had a sniffle!

Best Immune Suppliment I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Immune Advantage is a great product. Whenever I feel as if I'm coming down with an illness, I take 2 capsules with each meal. If I do this for about 3 days, whatever I'm fighting seems to just go away. I try to keep two bottles of Immune Advantage on hand at all times.

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great value for the price for a collostrom product. Combined with Epicor, you'd have a really good immune boosting combo.

Helps keep immune system fighting colds and flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to take all the time to keep your immune system healthy. It fights off colds and flu during the winter.

Immune Advantage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS/ME and MCS (with multiple food intolerances and allergies) and was hoping this product would help. Unfortunately, like so many good products I try, I was unable to tolerate Immune Advantage even though I tried only a fraction of one capsule.

Ellie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Immune Advantage is just something everyone who wants to stay well should take. My husband and I have taken it for years and are healthier for it! We rarely get even a cold.

Immune Advantage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Two-and-a-half weeks after I began taking Immune Advantage I developed one of the worst colds that I have had in years. I don't know if it was just timing, or that the product wasn't working.

Good with LEM

Posted by naturalrecovery on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This on its own upsets my digestive tract, but in combination with LEM they seem to work synergistically to fend off reoccurences of chronic viral infection in me.

Bovie/Colostrum are great anti-oxidants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I recommend bovine/colostrum products as an anti-oxidant for EVERYONE! NOW products are always great and very high quality.

Made quite a difference in how long I was sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

DH got sick, so I ordered this and Madre Labs, Immune Punch with AHCC and Epicor. They arrived about 3 days later, by this time, I'd caught DH's bug too. I started both of us on both treatments, along with Breathe Easy Tea. DH started improving, but the most noticeable difference was that I was only down one day, compared to DH's being down 3-4 days. I actually recovered before he did! I'll be keeping this, the Madre Labs, Immune Punch with AHCC and Epicor, and Breathe Easy on hand all the time now.

1 2 3 4