keeps me from getting sick

Posted by Reviewer3210207 on Dec 17, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I am a school teacher. Usually I catch everything from the kids. Since I started taking this product I haven't had a sniffle!

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great value for the price for a collostrom product. Combined with Epicor, you'd have a really good immune boosting combo.

Best Immune Suppliment I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1257758 on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Immune Advantage is a great product. Whenever I feel as if I'm coming down with an illness, I take 2 capsules with each meal. If I do this for about 3 days, whatever I'm fighting seems to just go away. I try to keep two bottles of Immune Advantage on hand at all times.

Helps keep immune system fighting colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer1215267 on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to take all the time to keep your immune system healthy. It fights off colds and flu during the winter.

Ellie

Posted by Reviewer1900393 on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Immune Advantage is just something everyone who wants to stay well should take. My husband and I have taken it for years and are healthier for it! We rarely get even a cold.

Immune Advantage

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS/ME and MCS (with multiple food intolerances and allergies) and was hoping this product would help. Unfortunately, like so many good products I try, I was unable to tolerate Immune Advantage even though I tried only a fraction of one capsule.

Immune Advantage

Posted by Reviewer3315663 on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Two-and-a-half weeks after I began taking Immune Advantage I developed one of the worst colds that I have had in years. I don't know if it was just timing, or that the product wasn't working.

Bovie/Colostrum are great anti-oxidants

Posted by Reviewer2242066 on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I recommend bovine/colostrum products as an anti-oxidant for EVERYONE! NOW products are always great and very high quality.

Good with LEM

Posted by naturalrecovery on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This on its own upsets my digestive tract, but in combination with LEM they seem to work synergistically to fend off reoccurences of chronic viral infection in me.

Posted by Reviewer1016981 on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase