dissolving problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used powder form from different brands, however Now's inositol is quite granulated rather than powder, which brings further difficuty to dissolve. Powder form is better than granulated.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is very helpful for anxiety and some obsessive thoughts. My mood is much better and my sleep is also good. It has a sweet taste and powder form is very easy to take. I put it in my mouth and drink a water after than, it is easily dissolved. I take about 7 grams a day divided into 5 doses through the day. I use it together with rhodiola rosea, omega 3, magnesium citrate and B6. Definitely will repurchase it.

affects me adversely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Inositol to assist with normalizing sleeping rhythms. The Source Naturals brand I used for years was perfect - helped me relax & doze off within 1/2 hr. of taking the Inositol. For SOME reason, the NOW brand is keeping me wide awake! Like speed or ....who knows! It kept me awake for 4-5 hrs.

Very impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I began researching alternative products for the treatment of anxiety and OCD. This product has been a God send for me. The powder is great for the larger doses, it disolves well and is tasteless. The service from the website has been great and the prices even better - very impressed

Bigger would be even better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For some it is recomended that they take up to 20g per day of this stuff which is why a huge size would be appropriate.

Goodbye anxiety

Posted by cristal on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 12yo son and I both take this (for nervous anxiety). It works quite well. I can tell a difference within minutes.

Amazing stuff that works for depression, anxiety and panic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After suffering for over 15 years of trying every supplement and lots of meds...the only thing to significantly help was this. It really got me back on track...I had to take 12g which is about 4 teaspoons full. The only other substantial supplements to help where St Johns wort and the medication mirtazapine and xanax.

Never received my product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know that it is pretty much out of your hands to track internatinal shipments, but in this case, my mother in Mexico never got her Inositol and I feel very upset and unable to help her track this product and see if there is still something we could do to get it.

Great!