Joan

Posted by Reviewer1291567 on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was at a seminar called Mind, Body, and Spirit. They claimed that the powder is the best form of B-12. It is absorbed into the cells much faster than any other form. I give it to my husband who has a B-12 issue because of his bariatric bi-pass. I decided to take it too . I do believe it gives me energy. He on the other hand, has stopped shaking, which is a sign he had of low B-12. His lab results report he has leveled off. He also gets injections weekly of B-12, but they weren't enough. I am always looking too for natural sources in food which is truly the best way.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I have a low energy problem and have tried many prodects. This instant Energy B12 works the best and has really helped both of us.

Clears mental fog

Posted by Reviewer1362857 on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After lacking energy and always feeling I'm in a mental fog this product worked wonders. If I start feeling sluggish I'll take a packet and perk up. Now if I haven't had enough sleep the night before I'll feel tired but not brain dead and dysfunctional. I highly recommend this product.

Wow ! this product is fantastic !

Posted by Reviewer1117222 on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am now purchasding this regularly after having such a fantastic response to my first order. Magic powder is more like it. It is what it says and I love the portability factor as these little packets pack a big wallop. They are so easy to carry anywhere. Love,love,love!

Energy B12 GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3285676 on Nov 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This little packet is so powerful, I use only once a day and I am loaded with energy. This is cool I strongly recomend it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to take there ultra b12 liquid but it was messy and didn't taste very good. This is simple and can be used on to go! Great taste.

Now Food Energy

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome!! Just like everyone said: It helps give you natural energy with NO crash. And, it works in about 30 minutes after you drink it.

Convenient and good tasting

Posted by Reviewer2135326 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Convenient take along packs. Add it to bottled water.

great

Posted by Reviewer1132826 on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I mix one packet with half a serving of my frs and I love it. My husband has also been using the packets and he swears that it gives him a great deal of energy. Just re-ordered and will continue to use as long as the price stays this great.

B12 for energy!

Posted by Reviewer1761417 on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the product...natural energy. I can skip the afternoon coffee and nap!