Joan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was at a seminar called Mind, Body, and Spirit. They claimed that the powder is the best form of B-12. It is absorbed into the cells much faster than any other form. I give it to my husband who has a B-12 issue because of his bariatric bi-pass. I decided to take it too . I do believe it gives me energy. He on the other hand, has stopped shaking, which is a sign he had of low B-12. His lab results report he has leveled off. He also gets injections weekly of B-12, but they weren't enough. I am always looking too for natural sources in food which is truly the best way.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I have a low energy problem and have tried many prodects. This instant Energy B12 works the best and has really helped both of us.

Clears mental fog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After lacking energy and always feeling I'm in a mental fog this product worked wonders. If I start feeling sluggish I'll take a packet and perk up. Now if I haven't had enough sleep the night before I'll feel tired but not brain dead and dysfunctional. I highly recommend this product.

Wow ! this product is fantastic !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am now purchasding this regularly after having such a fantastic response to my first order. Magic powder is more like it. It is what it says and I love the portability factor as these little packets pack a big wallop. They are so easy to carry anywhere. Love,love,love!

Now Food Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome!! Just like everyone said: It helps give you natural energy with NO crash. And, it works in about 30 minutes after you drink it.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to take there ultra b12 liquid but it was messy and didn't taste very good. This is simple and can be used on to go! Great taste.

Energy B12 GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This little packet is so powerful, I use only once a day and I am loaded with energy. This is cool I strongly recomend it.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these hoping they would increase my energy level. They did just that. There are no jitters, but I have sustained energy to get through the day and I sleep well at night. They come in little packages that you can mix in 2 or 3 ounces of water/juice/tea. It has almost no taste and because it is already in powder form it goes right to work. You don't have a "surge" so to speak, just a greater feeling of alertness and endurance. I carry a few packs with me all the time since I don't always remember to take them in the morning. I highly recommend them. I will always keep these on hand, plus the price is so agreeable, too!

okay ... worth having on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the type of energy product that, for me, provides me with just enough of an energy boost that takes me from thinking all I want to do is go home and have a nap ... to simply being able to continue on. It does not provide the complete turn around that an energy drink gives but its effect is sufficient enough to keep you going. Having said that, my quest for a nutritional energy boost that is not your typical energy drink continues. A good product to have on hand. I keep them in the car.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is really amazing. Usually I'm falling asleep halfway through the day, and I find it hard to focus. After I took this I felt so alert and never got sleepy once! I went to bed at my regular time, and slept great. I really recommend this.