Good absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has Crohn's disease and these have been easily absorbed by her system and she is not anemic for the first time in 6 years.

FANTASTIC!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My blood test came back as not anemic but low in iron. I had been suffering from fatigue and mind fog, which I had thought were from other health issues but apparently are also from low iron. The doctor suggested that I take an iron supplement so I went specifically looking for an iron that I would take instead of what was in my multiple. This iron is very easily digested, no upset or constipation at all: note I've always taken with a small amount of food, never on an empty stomach. Research said take with Vit C and B but NOT calcium or Vit E which can block iron absorption. The first day I was surprised to not have to nap like I had been, and each day I take this iron supplement I am capable of being more active than I have been in months. Fatigue has lessened and so has the mind fog. I still have ongoing health issues which leave me fatigued and do affect cognitive function (prob.s w/heart & sleep apnea), but I am much better now taking this iron supplement than I was before I took it. I hope to NEVER go without!:) This week I have been worn out and exhausted by a nuclear stress test (of heart), problems with insurance Health AND vehicle!, an echocardiogram, problems in the hospital, & reaction to meds that put me in ER w/possible onset of heart attack. I had skipped the iron supplement for a few days this week due to overwhelm and have just been dragging through the last 2 days. This morning I got up and took this iron with AM meds and bkfst and this afternoon I was able to CLEAN MY KITCHEN. I highly recommend this product. NOTE: make sure you cut out other iron supplement sources as this is 100%RDA, or work closely with knowledgeable health prof. as iron is TOXIC and will KILL YOU if not treated with respect.

this is the one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This iron pill does not constipate and does not make me nauseous. It works like a charm..even after only one pill! It is great in every way.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

IT INCREASED MY IRON LEVELS. WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECT - LOVE THIS PRODUCT - WILL CONTINUE TO BUY IT - HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I was always FREEZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has kept me from getting unbearably cold when others have the a/c cranking.

meh

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I switched from the Twinlab 18mg iron capsules to this one because of the great reviews. With the Twinlab I noticed more energy, less hair shedding and relief from restless leg syndrome. This Now brand is not helping with these issues nearly as much! I am going back to the Twinlab which is about half the price of this one! PLEASE CLICK YES IF YOU FOUND MY REVIEW HELPFUL AND SEE MY PAGE FOR MORE REVIEWS AND INFO!

needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was wondering why I was dizzy, loss of memory..unable to think...I needed iron. Now will not be without that little bit each day.

Great iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No GI problems or constipation with this iron. I like that it is a capsule, I know it will dissolve. I would repurchase.

it is chelated iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As a man I take 1 everyday.Iron increases oxygen in the body. Chose NOW because it uses ferrochel; which is GRAS. Have noticed my strength increased alittle when lifting weights. No constipation and it does not cause iron overload; according to ferrochel it is absorbed faster and the body will only take what it needs and eliminate the excess. Recommend you try. Price is good too.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with Anemia on and off for years. I was feeling very tired and could not figure out why - then I realized it was a need for iron. I have taken "drug store" iron and had horrible stomach problems and constipation. I read the reviews for this product on iHerb and gave it a test over three months. Within several days of taking it I had NO side effects and I felt fantastic. You just can’t beat the price and quality. Thanks again to Iherb for your great prices and high quality products!!!!