Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been fighting anemia for years and these are keeping me in iron. Best part is they are not constipating!

Best Iron Supplement

Posted by VBrave on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is great as it contains herbs that help me with PMS and hormones. When taking this along with Vitex, Burdock and Sarsaparilla, I stay on a regular cycle, have more energy and the best of it all, no constipation! This is now THE iron that I will always get from now on.

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cured my anemia in two weeks, while another product did nothing in a month's time.

Great Iron and doesn't constipate you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take. no stomach pains as with other iron.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working well, doesn't upset my stomach. Good price and the bottle is actually full (instead of having a few tablets and a pile of cotton)!

Highly Digestible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does not upset stomach and seems to be giving me more color, warmth, and endurance. A must for iron deficient people! Thanks iHerb!

Great Vegan Iron Supplement

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As a vegetarian and now a vegan, I have taken this supplement for over 10 years. It is a medium-sized dark gray tablet that sort of smells and tastes like maple syrup as it is swallowed. It gives me a lot of energy and doesn't upset my stomach or digestive system. I usually take it in the morning on an empty stomach and I never feel nauseated. It is non-constipating and actually helps move along my bowels in the mornings. I have very heavy periods, so this supplement is essential in replenishing the iron I lose during menstruation.

No blister packs! No indigestion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Happy I found a way to easily supplement iron. So often iron tabs are in hard-to-open packages; these are simply bottled. No side effects or indigestion.

Love this gentle iron supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I eat little meat so like to have an iron supplement around to take once a week or so. This one never constipates and it feels like it absorbs very well.

iron pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel so much better now that I have started taking these.