Hunk a Hunk a burning love.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods, Joint Support Cream seems to work very effectively in soothing overworked muscles. Within minutes of rubbing it on, I can feel a big difference. Two problems, however, have interfered with its effectiveness. The first is that, when it gets wet (sweat or shower, for instance, it really burns. I have to be judicious in its use. The second is that, even after thorough hand washing, it still remains. This is important if, like me, you wear contacts. It can really sting the eyes just with the residue on my hands, even after several hours.

Unbearable Burning Sensation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Im a huge fan of Now Foods products and do feel a bit bad writing a negative review about one of their products. Unfortunately when I apply this product on my knee I feel so much heat, the burning sensation is really unbearable. When I use it during sports, the mixture of sweat with this product makes the burning sensation multifold...this product is supose to relief pain, and unfortunately it causes pain itself .. people with sensitive skin avoid this product and care...my guess is the Caynne pepper used in this product is responsible for the burning sensation In addition it has such a stong smell, that sticks around for a long time, hence I cannot use this product at work...I do not recommend this product to anyone.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. This, & Aloe Life's "Body Heat, Vanilla Rub", are the best natural healing aidpain killers; I have ever used. Both are easily affordable.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the way Now Joint Support helped my knees. It took the pain away for most of the day. I only have to use it twice a day.

Instant pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The cream brought immediate, complete pain relief. Everyone should have this cream on hand.

Sorry to say, but this one is forgettable!

Posted by kirowang on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very strong peppermint smell, and very dangerous for sensitive skin! You will crawl and scream and everywhere will be red! Gives varm and makes You crazy and very restless, Your body will blow up, as You feel, where You will use this cream. And beware Your eyes, wash Your hands at least twice, if not more times before moves Your finger closer Your eyes.. Very bad cream, if gives more bad feelings, than good! Sorry Now Foods, with this one, You did wrong!

Works on pain in a different way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only cream that helps my mother's severe neuropathy, swelling from lyphoedemea and fibromyalgia. This stuff REALLY works!

Too hot and runny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This might work well, but I wasn't able to give it more than a couple of tries. As another reviewer commented, the consistency is rather runny - made it difficult to apply/rub in. Also, even for the joints, it was quite "hot" - which was probably okay where I wanted it applied. I just had a difficult time getting my hands washed free of it - especially under and around the nails, due to the thin consistency. This meant I had to be careful not to rub my eyes, etc. until a few hand-washings and hours had passed.

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent for numbing severe arthritis pain and aches in the joints--so that my elderly mother can actually sleep through the night. She can't be without it.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This cream is very thin, so you dont need alot, or you waste it, but it is very strong, I have to use thin gloves to apply it, it wont wash off for days from my hands if I dont use the gloves. If you can handle that, it relieves some of the pain.

1 2 3