Fabulous!!

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great formula! It's kinda sticky, but the taste isn't horrid, so I can put it directly under my tounge when needed. It does numb my tongue and throat, but I don't mind. I'm slowly tapering off Valium and when fighting benzo withdrawal anxiety, I make a cup of what I call my "Miracle Tea." I brew a mug of fresh, hot green tea and add two droppersful of this stuff, two droppersful of Now Foods Valerian Root Extract and dump in the powder from one 200 mgs capsule of Now Foods L-Theanine. (You may want to check with your doctor first before trying such a potent combo.) I'm not promising it will taste great, but it is the only thing that will completely nip my benzo anxiety in the bud for a few hours of calm during the worst anxiety time of my day.

Kava Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer3270574 on Nov 15, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! Very relaxing and quick-acting, and it even tastes good, unlike many herbal extracts. Can be used during the day for stress relief, or in the evening for winding down the day. There is a warning about not using Kava longer than 4 weeks or so. So, take a break and try Skullcap or Valerian, then come back to Kava later if you like it.

works

Posted by Reviewer3278310 on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works. It also doesn't include Siberian Ginseng like NOW's capsules. It gets 5 stars.

KAVA FOR CALM

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used KAVA for my mother, who sometimes has fast pulse rate. KAVA has been has been very good for dropping the pulse to safe levels. I have found that it is a great calmative for anxiety, and can lower my BP when it is too high as well. For those who do not like the taste of KAVA extract, but who do like the effect the herb has, put an eyedropper full into a 000 gelatine capsule. Then quickly seal the capsule and swallow it. I find KAVA to be a safe and reliable herb with mellowing effect on the mind and body.

kava kava

Posted by Reviewer2976764 on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my Mom to help her relax. She was prescribed a mild anti-anxiety medication when my Dad passed away and I thought this might be a natural substitute so she would not have to continue on the medication. She said that it helped. To what degree I don't know. But she did not refill her prescription.

KAVA FLUID IN DROPPER

Posted by Reviewer2244009 on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Strong taste. Convenient to use. Strength equivalent to taking 2 x 30% kavalactone capsules

Wow.

Posted by justkickingit on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried another kava tincture in the past, from my naturopath, so I know what kava is like. My old tincture contained alcohol; I like that this one is in a glycerine base instead, easier to hold in the mouth. And man, is this kind intense! I took two droppers full under my tongue before bed, & instantly felt a wave of relaxation. Almost too potent! Has a slight mouth-numbing effect, as well. I'll try just one dropper next time. Will definitely rebuy! Good for anxiety & sleep.

Kava quick and simple

Posted by Reviewer1935950 on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this extract for a while now because I like the calming effects of kava, but sometimes it's just too much trouble to make it from scratch. The effects of this are about the same as drinking it from the root powder, maybe even a little stronger.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2878046 on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works within minutes! Not the best tasting when u drink it with only water. I mix two droppers with a cup of relax organic valerian tea. Then add some agave to sweeten it. The combo is wonderful and the only hint of the kava is the slight numbing. Remember don't give this to children until 18.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1371209 on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it, works great! Makes me a lot calmer/stable with moods and thoughts. No more anger, less negativity, less stress. Great product, give it a try. iHerb is Awesome, amazingly quick delivery! Thanks :D