sea kelp

Posted by Reviewer2923029 on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been on thyroid meds for years. It's just slightly sluggish and found my prescription medication just wasn't working for me anymore. I was gaining weight and it was getting out of control. Nothing I did helped. Exercising, dieting, nothing. So I read an article about sea kelp with iodine helping to regulate slightly low thyroid. I have noticed in the past week that my pants seem to fit better and I don't have to struggle to get into them anymore. The sea kelps cost is low and I'm very happy now.

Now Foods, Kelp, 150mcg, 200 tablets

Posted by Reviewer2423607 on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I went from dragging to dancing in three weeks.

Great Energy

Posted by Reviewer3170672 on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

More energy, losing weight, I love it.

kelp

Posted by Reviewer2379718 on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was a little scary to try it at first but the result's are very impressive. I have been trying to lose weight for a very long time and within weeks of taking kelp im almost where i want to be thank you so much for sending the ad for your product

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2357699 on Apr 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had read that taking increased iodine (kelp) would help boost my thyroid. The doctor took me off thyroid meds and I felt okay, but I think the kelp has helped boost my remaining thyroid lobe. I have plenty of energy without feeling "wired."

good product

Posted by RhondiLynne on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps to give me energy. I dont feel sluggish when i take this.

Metabolism increase

Posted by Reviewer2127988 on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think these supplements speed up my metabolism. I have been taking these ever since my chiropractor tested me for iodine deficency. Apparently,lots of people who eat mostly natural foods are iodine deficent because of the lack of iodine in sea salt. These supplement have helped, but they make me hungry:) The will help your thyroid to functin more effectively.

Didn't Know I Needed ThisTill I Took It!

Posted by Reviewer2007983 on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My OB/GYN said that I need to take some otc iodine. When I checked out iHerb.com, I found this, and decided to try it. I have reduced swelling under my neck, wear choker necklaces with no choking feeling, (which many people commented, could no longer wear them...I'm 61) You may need to try this, if you are bothered by this problem. iHerb has great products!

New Foods, Kelp

Posted by Reviewer2559880 on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I felt a difference within just a few days. The energy level was amazing.

Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1761075 on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I readh about taking Kelp for my throyid and after 3 weeks I feel alot better than when I was on my synthroid.