sea kelp

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been on thyroid meds for years. It's just slightly sluggish and found my prescription medication just wasn't working for me anymore. I was gaining weight and it was getting out of control. Nothing I did helped. Exercising, dieting, nothing. So I read an article about sea kelp with iodine helping to regulate slightly low thyroid. I have noticed in the past week that my pants seem to fit better and I don't have to struggle to get into them anymore. The sea kelps cost is low and I'm very happy now.

Now Foods, Kelp, 150mcg, 200 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I went from dragging to dancing in three weeks.

RP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking perscription thyroid (synthroid)for over 30 years. After a visit to the Dr office to get the annual blood work done in order to get my perscription renewed (thats remained the same mg all these years)and being charged $147 for the office visit not including the lab work and NOT seeing the Dr, just the PA who did nothing more than ask me "how are you feeling" I was determined to find an alternative to the synthroid. After careful and in depth research I ordered Thyroid Energy and Kelp, 150 mcg. I started on a regiment of 2 T Energy and 4 Kelp each morning on an empty stomach and after 1 month I have lost several pounds, have more energy and feel better than I have in years. And the added plus is the $$$$$$$ saving on Dr bills,lab bills and meds.

Great Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

More energy, losing weight, I love it.

kelp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was a little scary to try it at first but the result's are very impressive. I have been trying to lose weight for a very long time and within weeks of taking kelp im almost where i want to be thank you so much for sending the ad for your product

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had read that taking increased iodine (kelp) would help boost my thyroid. The doctor took me off thyroid meds and I felt okay, but I think the kelp has helped boost my remaining thyroid lobe. I have plenty of energy without feeling "wired."

Didn't Know I Needed ThisTill I Took It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My OB/GYN said that I need to take some otc iodine. When I checked out iHerb.com, I found this, and decided to try it. I have reduced swelling under my neck, wear choker necklaces with no choking feeling, (which many people commented, could no longer wear them...I'm 61) You may need to try this, if you are bothered by this problem. iHerb has great products!

good product and very affordable.......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my mom and I are diagnose with hypothyroidism we're taking medication for thyroid but it's not really do much at all. i heard that kelp is good and also help speed up metabolism i order kelp 150 mcg and thyroid energy to try so far i haven't notice any weight loss yet but i have more energy and can actually sleep through the night wake up more refresh and ready to start my day. this product is good and very affordable for anyone with a low budget.

Metabolism increase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think these supplements speed up my metabolism. I have been taking these ever since my chiropractor tested me for iodine deficency. Apparently,lots of people who eat mostly natural foods are iodine deficent because of the lack of iodine in sea salt. These supplement have helped, but they make me hungry:) The will help your thyroid to functin more effectively.

Good product; good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I decided to take this to see if it would help with my borderline thyroid issue. Though I haven't noticed a significant difference (no weight loss) my skin had more of a rosy glow after taking it. It is a quality product. It is also small and easy to swallow for a tablet.