Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Adds lot's of micro-minerals and vitamins in a good balanced way. Including iodine, that seems to help with thyroid (from what I've read). I stay away from salt to help with BP, so this should help supply the iodine. The scoop is small. I like to take 1/4 level teaspoon at a time for a 670 mcg dose. There are 450 servings at that dose (level quarter teaspoon). Great value. iHerb is the best. UPDATE: I had new bloodwork done and my TSH has fell to 12 from 18, but is still very high, so have started on Natural Thyroid Medication. I'll lower the serving of kelp to the recommended dose. Seems that lack of iodine isn't causing my hypothyroid problem.

2 scoops!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You will laugh out loud when you see the size of the "scoop" - I think its smaller than a pencil eraser. So this will last a LONG time. I put it in my smoothies. Can't taste it - its such a small amount. Good product - will buy again.

Take Kelp With Care

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I cannot say this is good or bad, except that if you don't need it, you will know when you take it. I bought this to augment NOW Foods Barley Grass Juice because I used to take Dr Hagiwara's barley grass juice formula which contains kelp. Indeed, I laughed at how tiny the enclosed spoon is and thought nothing of how potent one scoop is. The smell is actually quite pleasant. Taking that tiny scoop once daily proved unsuitable for my husband and I. It made him fatigue and gave me anxiety and chest congestion, though without palpitation. The moment we stopped, our symptoms went away. I tested it again, and the same symptoms returned. This shows that the content is real and pure! Therefore take this only if your body needs it.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is very nice in that I felt a nice quiet increase in energy.

VERY SATISFIED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had bought Kelp at my local health food store and paid almost as much for a tiny bag of it as I did for this whole 8oz bottle! I still had a little left from the bag so I compared the color (not sure if that's a fair comparison or not but seemed like a good idea at the time!). I was very pleased to see the deep green color was the same in this as what I paid for at the health food store. I feel that's a good indication of the top quality of this product.

Good Flavor Enchancer and Good For You!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy Now Foods, Kelp, 8.oz. (227g) it is a great alternative to synthetic MSG, I add it in smalll quantities to soups, sauces, spice rubs, etc. it is a good overall seasoning. Also, it is much better for you than MSG!

muy bueno

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Aug 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

muy bueno, me sorprendio la calidad del producto y lo economico

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

used it to make 'Healthy Powder' for my dog.

Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just what in needed for endrocine problems.

Kelp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I hate the smell of this product and see something like fine sand at the bottom of my glass when drinking. Will use it up as a face masque.