Kelp Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have always told my doctors that I had thyroid problems but no test proved it even though when I was expecting my daughter in 1965, I had a goiter and took some medication for 2 years. After my doctor died, no one would even talk to me for all my test proved negative , but I had a lot of the symptoms. After taking this Kelp for only about 3 weeks, I feel so much better, more energy, losing wight, and no salty cravings. My skin is losing it's yellow tone and the glans in my neck are not as sore. I am gratefully that I read about your wonderful product and ordered it.

It's working......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was loosing Hair & actually had 3 bare spots the size of a quarter on the top of my head. Trying not to panic I had to get to the bottum of this problem! Reaserching this major issue led me to the "IODINE" shortage in most of all the food we eat. Most everything on the market today has been "Genetically' altered, including 'Iodine'! The 'Thyroid Gland' plays a major part in our well being. The lack of 'Iodine' can cost Hairloss. I have been using the -Kelp Caps- for about 6 weeks now & can actually see a major improvement. The bare spots are re growing new Hair & although being very sceptical at first, The Now Foods Kelp Caps have made a definite improvement on my Scalp! I take 1 capsule per day & can highly recomment this product. It certainly has worked for me.

I think they are helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can tell you that I have always believed I had low thyroid function. As a child I felt like i had lead weights tied to me. As an adult I was always tired, fuzzy minded and had very low basal body temperature (under 97.0). About two years ago I developed a goiter...another sign of low function. Irregular heavy periods, mood issues...wow! I used excessive exercise and extreme dieting to maintain weight and energy levels. I even had cardiologist documented heart arrhythmia. My endocrinologist says none of it has anything to do with my thyroid. I now have a goiter...another symptom of low thyroid function, and still, it is all in my head. I am 57 years old and my head and I decided to fix this on our own. I don't know if these pills will fix ALL the problems,but, my heart problems are nearly gone, I sleep better at night, my mood is even, my energy level has evened out...if that is all I get from this, then it is well worth it!

Iodine is important to get 150 mcg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 1 capsule a day for the green food. I get also iodine from my multivitamin/mineral 150 mcg at least. I heard 150 mcg is the recommended amount a day. My gynecologist said that iodine is a metal, so you don't want to take too much. But you need iodine no matter what, or you could get hypothyroidism, where no matter how much you exercise or diet, you gain weight, besides other things. God bless you all.

Kelp caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great allround vitamin supplement!, seaweed is known to be very effective at keeping levels of magnesium, calcium but also iron and potassium high in the body. I am on a specific candida diet and have food intolerances therefore supplementing all the essentials in one without having to take the fruits and vegetables is ideal for me, atleast for the time being. definitely recommended.

Thyroid help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take two of these a day to supplement Iodine for my thyroid. The goiters seem to be shrinking. This is a very good thing.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe that coupled with the Thyroid Energy, this product is assisting me in feeling human again. Just trying to regain my energy. I'm not the irritable monster I had become over the last year and a half trying to find just the right treatment. Armour Thyroid was only helping one symptom and that was the joint pain. The other symptoms were not being alleviated at all.

Everyone Needs More Kelp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because it saves me from having to actually EAT seaweed. It contains kelp and dulse, both well regarded power foods. Now Foods allows me to receive all the benefits of these valuable nutrients in the form of an easy to swallow capsule.

So-So

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was so very excited, my TSH level has been .50 for a long time and with perimenopausal symptoms as well I was really looking for some answers. I ordered the Kelp suppliments hoping to jump start my metaboliswm, but it didn't help much. noticed only a small difference : (

Excellent supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality at an affordable price. Fast delivery. Thank you iHerb.com.