BE COOL

Posted by Reviewer3161253 on Aug 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this supplement for relaxing my mind. Lets stress go away in just 4 days. Be an other person in just 4 days! I take 3 grams a day before bedtime, solved in water. As a result bloodpressure drops down. Also levels out cholesterol.

L-Argine powder

Posted by Reviewer2260655 on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Our son has been using L-Arginine powder together with a combination of other medications for the treatment of Pulmonary Arterial hypertension. How significant the L-Arginine is in the mix of other medications I cannot say, however considering that when diagnosed in the year 2000 the prognosis was 3 months to live, we believe L-Arginine is playing a part in keeping him alive today.

Good for circulation

Posted by Reviewer3028032 on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 t. of this together with 1 t. of L-Citrulline powder to dissolve plaque in my arteries. It's working slowly. I figure about 6 months of this and I should have warm toes again. It tests really well on me energetically and I'm beginning to feel slightly more circulation after a few weeks.

For Mitochondrial Disorder

Posted by Reviewer2058103 on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife suffers from severe muscle degradation caused by a form of the Mitochondrial Disorder, we are told by the neurologists. It is likely due to some genetic factors being expressed after she had a fall. She had tried L-Carnitine but with no positive effects and adverse side effects. This product (two teaspoons per day in lemon-honey-luke warm water mixture) seems to agree with her well with no side effects at all. Someone without her ailment could certainly see a marked improvement in their muscle strength, I believe. We recommend trying this out for that reason. See my review for Now Foods L-Citrulline Powder which she also takes half teaspoon per day in the same mixture. By the way, don't be dissuaded by the awful smell of this product. It's a small price to pay for something that helps the body.

L Arginine powder

Posted by Reviewer2296328 on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this for a couple days, I can already feel a difference. The taste of this is horrendous. No matter what I mix it with, it is disgusting. I plan to keep gagging it down, because the benefits are worth it, but I really wish the manufacturer would do something about the taste. I cringe just thinking about taking another dose.

Now Foods L-Arginine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1833048 on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take L-Arginine (6 grams twice daily) to prevent/slow the formation of coronary artery plaque deposits. It also increases Nitric Oxide in the blood, a powerful endothelial health compound. Now Foods appears to be an excellent supplement manufacturer and iHerb.com provided great service on my order.

This makes my day everyday.

Posted by Reviewer3229507 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency Syndrome,and I take at least 4-5 grams of this every day. It gives me the energy I need for the day. I also take HGH releaser pills every day, along with this. As long as I can get the powder, it is inexpensive enough for me to be able to buy. The L Arginine pills on the market are 500 mg each, and cost a lot more. I could not afford to take those along with the other things I take for his problem.

It works

Posted by Coupon-Code-KOL914 on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It does what L-arginine is supposed to do when taken on an empty stomach before your workout (you won't have as much of the pumping effect if you take it too close to your meal, but you'll still feel a surge of energy). I've had results with as little as one gram, so this is definitely one to consider. With that said, I must warn you that L-Arginine tastes like what you'd imagine laundry detergent tastes like no matter what you mix it in (they all do, not just this brand). So, I'd recommend purchasing double O (OO) gelatin caps with this one. At the recommended dosage pre-workout(it's all you need), you'll have enough to last you months.

Compliment

Posted by Reviewer1830432 on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering L-Arginine now for a few years. I am taking the product for Hypertension. I have halved my pharmaceutical medication and I will continue to take L-Arginine because it also reduces and actually stops arthritic pain in my joints. I used to take Glucosamine but now do not have to because this product does the same. The service is very good, after ordering the product I receive it promptly, and I live in Australia, Thank you Jan

L-Arginine

Posted by Reviewer1185754 on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Dr recommended it for 'ahem' a male issue. I'm 69 1/2 and 'it' has not worked as well as it used to. The product helps , and I haven't taken a Blue pill since I started with this product. Some have complained about the taste, I hold my breath when I take it, and am able to gulp it down in a cup of water. My wife smelled it when I got it and said it smells bad, so I have not smelled it. I'm satisfied with it, works OK for me, and I figure that the longer I take it (just 1 tsp in water once a day), the better things will get.