AMAZING, AND SO CHEAP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

WOW, I need to do more research, but when I took this carnitine, even at a low dose of 250mg, I felt the effects within MINUTES! DO not take too much... this is a cutting supplement, or just for enhanced energy. Taking a gram of this may seriously kill your appetite and cause acetylcholine buildup in the brain, I took a gram and could not eat for 8 hours, but I felt very focused throughout the day. This is equivalent to an Acetyl-L-Carntine supplement, I did some research and realized L-Carnitine can easily be converted to acetyl in the brain, hence giving you brain energy. Everyone is different but I always felt brain energy from this product. 5 stars, however, I believe the effects wane off over time, as I could not replicate the effects by the end of the bottle which was very sad. Also, this is CRUCIAL, for best effectiveness, take WITHOUT ANY CARBOHYDRATE, OR VERY SLOW CARBOHYDRATE. For example, just take it with a snack of something fatty to give you energy, the insulin inhibits carnitine's effects.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it to reduce weigth, when I do my training...And it works.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this with the Now Foods CLA and Lecithin - a great combination! Taking these supplements with a healthy diet and exercise I've noticed a huge difference in my midsection - I'm sticking with it!

Not a good product for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product lowered my cholesterol--I already have really low cholesterol, so it made me feel horrible. I suppose it would be fine for someone with higher cholesterol levels.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this for a dog who has heart problems, it seems to be helping him (no fainting spells). I will definitely continue to use it.

Great to stop heart palpitations and leg claudication

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just as the title says, my heart palpitations have stopped. My legs are doing much better.

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Combine Carnitine with Lipoic Acid and QoQ10 for mitochondrial and cellular health.

Boost your fatburner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product works hand in hand with all your other fat burners by transporting the essential fats in your body from one location to the other. Google it up on how it works. Easy to swallow capsules and it is great. Wait not longer.

This product is a great supplement if you dont eat red meat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using L-Carnitine for almost a month now and I can feel a difference. I work out a lot but I dont eat red meat. This product has helped me getting in better shape the last month, packing more muscle and I experience increased endrurance during workout. I will order it again most definately. I use it together with the supplements L-Thyrosine and Q-10.

i like NOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is what it is supposed to be. iherb is a good store.