Helps strip bodyfat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've lost 11.8kgs since May 2007. I cleaned up my diet, but had only lost 3kgs of bodyfat by the end of august. Thats when I started on L-carnitine. Last week I weighed in at 79.4kgs with BF of 11% (down from 25%). I firmly believe L-carnitine to be a valuable aid to fatloss.

effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I get lots of energy in my regular day and improved cycling performance from this product. I used to use the liquid formula and was doubtful a capsule could be as effective - but it is!

helping with depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this becaue I am a vegetarian, and struggle with depression. I havent noticed any weight loss, but it gives me a warm nice feeling after taking it(I take it with 5htp in the am) and it has helped alot with depression, more than when I was taking 5htp alone. I dont exercise alot, so I cant speak about its energetic effects.

Carnitine is great for thyroid and heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We take L-Carnitine for thyroid and heart health and are happy that it contributes to an improvement. My daughter finds her sleep is improved because there is less discomfort after using L-Carnitine for some time. As soon as she stops there is an appreciable difference in wellbeing.

Chronic Fatigue Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking L carnitine in conjunction with COQ10 for years for my Epstein Barr chronic fatigue. The combo definitely helps energy levels. I just switched to Your product as I have been very pleased in the past with your offerings and expect great things from this one as well. Great Falls, VA

Now Foods L-Carnitine, 500 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. It is being used on my dog who has a grade 3 heart murmer, along with several other supplements. His heart actually strengthened somewhat after taking this product and his other supplements when he went back for his yearly checkup.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I could see a difference within a few days. Also, the fat on my legs started smoothing out very quickly and is still improving.

great for low carb diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since going low carb, I've been increasing fat intake (healthy saturated fats from animal sources of course) and this is a great aid to helping your cells make better use of ketones for energy. It's been really helpful in making the switch from a carb burning to a fat burning metabolism. Only thing I don't like is that it contains magnesium stearate, hence 4 stars.

Weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lost weight by taking this with no real changes to my already healthy diet.

Congestive Heart Failure, Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my dog who has congestive heart failure. According to some research, this may help.