Excellent for fat burning & muscle building

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nothing works like L-Carnitine to achieve the above. Nothing! However there's a catch: 1) exercise is needed. It won't do anything otherwise but boy does it amplify exercise results by over 1000%! The other day I took my 2 iherb boxes (30lbs) upstairs and right away I could feel the burn in my thighs. From just going upstairs twice with such heavy weights, it completely gave my thighs definition & muscle tone. So minimal exercise, even walking, and I'm seeing major results with this that I don't performing the same exercise but without taking this. It burns fat fast and builds muscle like no other supplement. If it doesn't work for you, maybe your liver is impaired so I would suggest you check into that: after I was put on steroid meds, and after years of liver damaging OTC meds such as acetaminophen I ended up with severe fatty liver and neither Carnitine nor other weight loss supplements helped much at all until I embarked in year long liver cleanses. Any liver disease will prevent your supplements from being metabolized. Most obese people who diet to near anorexia and exercise and see no results whatsoever, I'd say 99% of chances are the liver is the culprit. I lived that nightmare myself and could not understand why 8 weeks or near starvation and weight lifting yielded no results until I figured it out and bought my liver cleansing supplements here at iherb. Hope this helps someone out there.

Perfect quality

Posted by Reviewer1774075 on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect quality

Does not work reducing weight

Posted by 5282778767263760599 on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I want to shed the last few pounds off of me. Admittedly, I did not change my diet and increase my excercise. I hope this would help even a little. But it proved to be wishful thinking.

highly recommend

Posted by 5618513337864913623 on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I lost weigh after 2 weeks of taking this product. Almost no side effect. I am very happy with the result. I have been using this product for one year now and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for similar product.

L-Carnitine

Posted by 4961659671189189304 on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it helps, still using, despite am I doing workouts that day or not.

Pretty good product

Posted by 5483719489715470623 on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good product. It's need combine with long turn workout getting maximum reward. The only problem is stomach purring

excellent product

Posted by 5085694579068282534 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good for the heart

Effective

Posted by 4844457829538168697 on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lose 1kg in 1 week

good

Posted by Reviewer2751243 on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Supplement Order Sept 1 2012

Posted by 4678920191582016956 on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered five supplements. All have been used and are highly beneficial to maintaining health. I ordered on a Saturday and received the order very quickly (even with a holiday thrown in). Excellent customer service by iherb.com. Items were well packaged for shipping. Great job all around. Prices were very competitive. Also, two of the items are hard to find items. I highly recommend and would definitely order again from iherb.com.

1 2