Help

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised how well this worked. I have taken L carnitine for years, and when I tried this, I immediately could tell a positive energy difference.

Using Dr. Sinatra's recipe to keep the ticker healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

That recipe is: Fish oil, CoQ10, L-Carnitine, Magnesium, and D-ribose. I take this combo once per day.

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do think this product could be priced a bit better.

Heart healthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Statins have bad side effects, for me the muscle pain has been awful. CoQ10 has helped the most but adding L-Carnitine, Magnesium and vitamin E really works.

Energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS, and this product works like a dream to get me going in the morning in a more balanced way than caffeine ever could. I also use it before workouts, and it keeps my energy level more even throughout. The liquid tastes good (albeit strong!) and it seems to work better for me than powdered drinks or capsules did. I even tried a different brand of the liquid and just didn't like it.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter needs this supplement for CVS. It is the only liquid L-Carnitine we have found that she likes the flavor. We have been using this product for over a year and will continue to do so.

Great meight Loss Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product to kick start a new weight loss program. Lost 4.5 pds. first week. Major help since I am diabetic and with meds very hard to lose the weight. Would recommend product to all diabetics.

Beginning of Treatment for L-carnitine Deficiency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this supplement because my son was diagnosed with a genetic carnitine deficiency. He has great insurance and is able to get his prescribed liquid L-carnitine for a low price. I have no insurance but his specialist told me I would also need 300 mg. of L-carnitine supplement daily. I began taking the 1000 mg type and then decided to switch to the 3000 mg. type so that I can take it in one dose daily. We were told it takes about six months to a year for the supplement to work. Believe me, without going into details, if this works for me like I believe it will, you will have women all over the country ordering your product. With my experience with this disease, I believe I know something that doctors and drug companies don't. My story is a long and intensly personal one so I won't go into details yet. I hope to soon be telling everyone about how your product has helped me. I'm starting at one star and moving up!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has a nice, sweet taste - I was surprised! Great energy booster.

thanks