ALBY. OCEANSIDE,CA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS,I STATRTED USING IT DUE TO A FATTY LIVER..NOW I HAVE MY HEALTH BACK! THE TASTE IS GREAT AND IHERB HAS IT FOR THE BEST PRICE,THANKS IHERB!

Helps heart energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have low ATP (energy) issues, especially in my heart, where around 75% of the body's energy is made, I've read. Taking this with D-Ribose, Magnesium Malate, and Ubiquinol (Koneka's Co-Q10) and I have the energy I need. This brand tastes great! I can sure tell a difference when I am out, so I don't run out! C from Dayton

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a difference using this product in managing weight and fat loss.

=)

Posted by AnnilyB on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

will order again! my must have!

for the heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this for my heart as well as fat loss

Energizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed my memory seems to have improved since I started taking L-carnitine

L-Carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. Because it is in a liquid form, it means less pills to swallow. I mix it with orange juice and I can't taste the L-Carnitine at all. Since I have a heart condition, I know it helps the heart function better, and get stronger.

SUPER ENERGY BOOSTER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. A little tart yet sweet....and it packs a powerful punch! One serving makes you feel incredibly much more alert and energetic! GOOD stuff and great price!

l- carnitene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

l-carnitene is a wonderfull product. it tastes great and so easy to swallow.it is so good for the body.l.g.m.i rate this l-carnitene a five star/

L-carnitine liquid - tropical punch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I honestly can't tell if anything's changed since I started taking this stuff, but being vegetarian I figured getting this amino acid in my diet couldn't hurt. It definitely tastes better than the lemon flavour.

1 2 3