Thank God, My Chronically Pained Foot is Better

Posted by Reviewer1092724 on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been on this for a four week period and have noticed a marked improvement concerning the sharp pain I experience daily in my foot due to my heavy lifting job. I really took this for over all physical health but this has been a blessed side benefit. God bless.

Slow Down Glycation

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product Is a force against glycation [ when glucose and proteins cross], they cause a glycation. This is a hardening. It can be a wrinkle or it can be in your organs. To stay healthy , take 500 mg of Carnosine, twice a day. A lower dose will probably not do much for you, as that is what I have read in the medical reports from various natural doctors. "Now Foods" products are one of my favorite products. I also like Doctor's Best. They are quality and priced decently.

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking any product that can increase energy without getting addicted or suffering any other consequences is a Godsend! This product has done it for me.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Carnosine is an excellent product to take to prevent aches in muscles after vigorous activity. I guarantee you will be amazed when you take them. And that is just one benefit! It is also an important immune booster as it prevents cell wall deterioration and therefore prevents disease. It also works well with carnotine to help prevent brain disorders as it is one of the few elements that can pass the blood-brain barrier. Great product!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1350777 on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Boosts energy & mental clarity, highly recommended...

appetite control

Posted by Reviewer1525887 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it helps slow down my appetite.

Another expensive antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

While the studied benefits are too long to list here, I took this mainly for cognitive improvement and unfortunately did not notice much other than an increase in irritability.

Good for the brain too !

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Improved my memory and ability to retain information. Good stuff.

Allergic Reaction #2

Posted by Reviewer2125450 on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My hands and feet began to itch after taking this and I had to stop. I suspect this supplement has an additive or something in common with Acetyl-L-Carnitine.

Autism !

Posted by devraaj21 on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i tried giving my son 4 years old 500mg everyday but it make him very hyperactive so i have lower the dosage to 250 mg per day , he is more attentive , and aware . i'm giving him DMG from nowfoods as well .