Excellent results, along withy L-Arginine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1442037 on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Based on Dr. Ignarro's book, NO more Heart Disease, this combo has the power to increase Nitric Oxide, thereby creating healthier endothelial lining in the vascular system. I have been using a modest amount for almost one month - with wonderful results in BP readings. I mix it in applesauce. I plan to slowly increase the amount over time, but so far, for me, it didn't take much (1/4 tsp along with 1 tsp. L-Arginine) to get dramatic results, plus the peace of mind that comes along with it.

For Mitochondrial Disorder

Posted by Reviewer2058103 on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife suffers from severe muscle degradation caused by a form of the Mitochondrial Disorder, we are told by the neurologists. It is likely due to some genetic factors being expressed after she had a fall. She had tried L-Carnitine but with no positive effects and adverse side effects. This product (half teaspoon per day in lemon-honey-luke warm water mixture) seems to agree with her well with no side effects at all. Someone without her ailment could certainly see a marked improvement in their muscle strength, I believe. We recommend trying this out for that reason. See my review for Now Foods L-Arginine Powder which she also takes 2 teaspoons per day in the same mixture.

Pleased with Product

Posted by Reviewer1204839 on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 95 years old and feel this product helps me still be able to live a productive life.

It lowers my husband's blood pressure

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my husband. His blood pressure has been out of control. He takes this along with L-Arginine. This product helps him keeping his BP within the safe zone. Last time I checked him, it was 122/79, it used to be way over 170/130. It is in pure powder form, and tasteless. If you mix it with water, it disolves easily. In additions to keeping my husband's BP low, it also helps him building muscles. He said that he does not even need to work out half as hard as before to gain muscles. Overall, this product is benefiting him greatly, and he intends to stay on it.

L-Citrulline Powder

Posted by Reviewer3022151 on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on recommendation of a nobel-prize winning doctor. Supposed to help control blood pressure when used with L-Arginine. I have only been using it for a couple weeks. Packaging good, delivery prompt. Decent price. No complaints.

Difficult to locate

Posted by Reviewer2403449 on Jan 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Was happy to find at iHerb.com. Alot of sites don't carry L-Citrulline at all. I mix with L-Arginine to produce nitric oxide.

Big Boost

Posted by Reviewer2069741 on Oct 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Citrulline definitely gives the L-Arginine a boost. I can tell a difference versus just using L-Arginine.

Good for circulation

Posted by Reviewer3028032 on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 1 t. of this together with 2 t. of L-Arginine powder to dissolve plaque in my arteries. It's working slowly. I figure about 6 months of this and I should have warm toes again. It tests really well on me energetically and I'm beginning to feel slightly more circulation after a few weeks.

Now Foods are dependable high quality

Posted by Reviewer3218543 on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was purchased to help alieve my symptoms of Raynaud's. It is hard to tell how it works alone, as I started taking 4 supplements (Salvia MSV 60, Now Foods brand Tri-Amino, Taurine, and L-Citrulline) at the same time. Together, in low doses, they help quite a bit with symptoms reduced more than 80%. I've not had time to experiment with higher doses or with how they work separately.

This is good on a lot of levels!

Posted by Gomommygo on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know this is great stuff for helping keep your kidneys healthy - especially when you take it with L-Arginine and L-Ornithine each day!