Opens arteries up to lower blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this together with L-Arginine and together they appear to work well at opening my arteries up thus lowering my blood pressure. The good thing is no side effects unlike the drugs I am taking from my doctor. Am trying the natural approach to help lower my blood pressure.

L-Citrulline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have enjoyed great benefits from these pills. My circulation improved significantly since I started taking them and my urinary tract problems do not exist any more. I am really grateful for this supplement to all those experts who made these pills avalable to elderly people

Improved Raynaud's symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has greatly improved my Raynaud's symptoms. I can go outdoors without gloves when it is 45degrees I have not been able to do this since my teens.

Bust of Energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use with L-Arginine, well all I can say is if you do that, cut back on the L-Arginine - maybe half the recommended dose. Great product!

effective sex enhancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was the first time I have used citrulline. I used this to add a boost to the little blue pill. It does help a lot but you have to take more than 4 of these at once to notice the increased effect. Good product, but you need a lot of it. Take it one hour before you need it (same time as the little blue pill). Add 1 arginine to the mix as well for a real boost.

same

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

same inf.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delivery was fast for my first order, and items delivered in good condition! I will re-order, soon.

Art