Great product. Open my page if you are new to iherb, for an exclusive offer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped my terrible reflux and oesophagitis tremendously. I had been taking NEXIUM, which I found was causuing a whole lot of other problems, so I stopped taking it. The burning was severe when I stoped, so I was taking Now foods L-Glutamine to help ease the symptoms. Worked really well, I take it a couple of times a day, just before or just after a meal and I rarely get reflux at all now. Fantastic product and super fast delivery with iherb and DHL to Australia.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps me curb the sweet tooth and aids exercise recovery as part of my "The Diet Cure" program

Helps with chronic diarrhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has had a resection operation for Crohn's disease. The glutamaine helps her to control her chronic diarrhea. It is fuel for the intestinal wall to heal. During a flare-up she takes lots of the glutamaine to calm things down. This is a great supplement for the intestines.

Great for my IBS issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 6-8 pills a day of the glutamine, and have found it to make a big difference in my stomach problems. I will never be without these in my cabinet!

good for leaky gut!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this to help deal with leaky gut. I take it together with Seacure. I think this is absolutely necessary when you have leaky gut. Time will tell it it reduces my leaky gut. I am hopeful though.

L-Glutamine 1000 mg, 240

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods makes a great product in the size of tablet that I like to take every morning on an empty stomach. It helps me maintain my muscle and keep from getting so sore.

Good price, good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good afternoon brain booster.

Sweet Tooth Inhibitor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this product does help to lessen my sweet tooth cravings. Other than that, I'm not so sure what it does. I do notice that my immune system seems to be boosted as well.

Now Foods L-Glutamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A reliable product for gut health.

leg/foot cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by a nurse in an Oncology office for leg and foot cramps. It has been very effective.

1 2 3 4