Anti Acid Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1657680 on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product with good results to help neutralize digestive stress, and stomache pain - particularly during the night. I find it much more neutral as regards side effects than anti acids and other options.

Great for healing your digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1239444 on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this to heal my digestive system and I've noticed a big difference! However, I did not notice much of any until I started taking large amounts- one heaping spoonful.

Important rebuilder

Posted by Reviewer2266487 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Several members of my family have celiac sprue. Along with the gluten free diet, this is important for rebuilding the lining of the small intestine the gluten injured. Both feel the difference when they stop taking it for awhile. Not a fast fix type of thing. My daughter prefers the capsule form but my husband likes the powder mixed in his whey protein shakes.

This product has worked for us.

Posted by 5065800464707235692 on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For our family members with food allergies who, as a result, have suffered damage to their gut lining, this product has been a tremendously helpful supplement. We've experienced needed weight gain, less stomach and abdomen complaints from digestion, and an overall happier and healthier demeanor. The price is the best to be found, delivery was prompt, and the quality and effectiveness of the product has exceeded our expectations.

very good for leady gut syndrome

Posted by Reviewer3063157 on Feb 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

in the past, i couldn't eat bread, cake, all sweet stuff because of leaky gut. diarrhea would be the result if i did. after taking l glutamine powder, i can eat whatever i like without problem, thanks to the provider for such a good product!

Now Foods Glutamine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1762484 on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent source of Glutamine, great price. Glutamine is essentials for recovery, and also acts as an immune system booster. I find it an invaluable training aid and addition to airborne when fighting a cold.

Economical and Effective

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

L-Glutamine is a great tool to heal the gut lining and I've been taking two teaspoon per day with water on an empty stomach for this purpose. I'm also doing the GAPS introduction diet at the moment so I might back off the glutamine for a bit until I add more foods to my diet. L-Glutamine is also a great building block for muscle and helps recovery in exercise situations. In this case it can be added to food like smoothies. This powder doesn't have a strong taste so you can easily add it in a smoothie. Now offers this product at a great price.

GReat Value

Posted by Reviewer3050708 on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great value and quality

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2967109 on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

just read about the benefits of the glutamine and then get the best for you $$$.... and the winner is NOW L-Glutamine.

Good

Posted by 5117519885305592537 on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good