helps a lot for Herpes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My wife is suffering from a chronic Herpes affecting the eye area. Since she takes Lysine, the Herpes is stabilised. She takes a huge dose, 2 tablets per day. In stress times she increases the dose to 4 tablets per day. It helps a lot. She can recommended this to anybody suffering from Herpes.

Perfect aminos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started needing L-Lysine when I had to give up milk. I've tried many, but this one is just right. Good size, no unnecessary junk in it. Being a "walking alert system" for food impurities and additives is no fun. I really appreciate the purity of NOW foods products!

taking for years!

Posted by heidischuyten on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is really good to help my cold sores stay at bay!

Helps with cold sores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for years and have not had a single cold sore. I used to get them after being in the sun. I take 500 mg / day but when I know I'm going to be in the sun or after sun exposure, I up the dose.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works great for cold sores.

L-Lysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I find that I need to take this product periodically to keep from getting cold sores, usually when the seasons change and my immune system is weakened. This is an excellent product.

Hjelper mot herpes

Posted by OscarBaby on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hver gang det begynner å klø på leppene og jeg vet at munnsår er på vei ut, tar jeg 3 tabletter med en gang og enda flere i løpet av dagen. Kan sikkert si at disse hjelper!!! Munnsår forsvinner veldig fort :)

Finally! A BIG Bottle of Lysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use a lot of L-Lysine with my eight cats but could only find a 250 tablet bottle at iHerb.com . . . thank-you!

L-Lysine by Now Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

have ordered L-Lysine for joint pain and works great

Works on cold sores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Would recommend. I use 1 tablet daily.