Help

Good for depression

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a must-have for anyone experiencing mild depression. Start with one capsule first thing in the morning. Over a few weeks, move up to two in the morning and one in the afternoon. MUST be taken on an empty stomach. This is the first ingrediant in your arsenal against depression. Also helpful are 5-htp (take at bedtime); B-complex; DMAE (I prefer first thing in the morning); phosphatidyl serine; vinpocetine; and fish oil. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not too sure how it would work by itself as Im taking DMAE, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine and Theanine in the morning for mild depression and lack of concentration. The cocktail definitely improved my mood, energy and confidence at work. Laughters pop up naturally and easier now... I'm happy with the results, no need to take other doses during the day and no side effects so far. Also take 50mg of 5-HTP at night and it helps me to sleep like a baby.

Helps my mild depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I find that if I don't take certain supplements I tend to get depressed. This is probably the centerpiece of my anti-depressant supplements.

Depression gone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 1 capsule on an empty stomach 3x a day. I wake up in a great mood and it stays all day. My mild depression is virtually gone. Read up on this important amino acid before you decide to take it, for more information. This is, by far, the most beneficial supplement I take! NOW brand is my favorite, (no gluten in the ingredients) and delivery was prompt.

carbohydrate cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

2 after breakfast and lunch are a great appetite suppressant and carb crave cutter.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years to ward off depression. It works! Also seems to help me control my appetite. I really like the NOW brand - great products at great prices!

For Depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Really helps with motivation, energy, and restful sleep.

Precursor for tyrosine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a precursor to tyrosine, the neurotransmitter that levels the dopamine secretion! Recommended in cravings!

Feeling positive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It took about 2 weeks to start feeling the effect but now I have a sense of well being and a positive outlook on life.The cost is very reasonable so I will take these for the rest of my life. Rick. Sydney Australia.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great brain supplement for my ADD! thank you!