nails and connective tissue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This along with Biosil has made a profound change in my body. My ankles always felt spained and my nails were soft and scaly. After taking l-proline along with biosil my ankles have become very strudy and my nails are hard as a rock. I know this stuff works because when I stop using them the old symptoms come back with in a week or so.

great product!

Posted by naturalfoodofman on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have reserved to write a review until I got results back from my blood work. This with L-Lysine and vitamin C has dropped my cholesterol, triglycerides, and my blood pressure as dropped and diabetes has dropped to low 6's after 5 months. The doctor has taken me off some blood pressure pills, lipitor, some diabetic meds. I am getting checked every 3 months and hopefully they will take me off more drugs. These vitamins are good and do work.

l-proline daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i had a heel injury ,planters facitis or something like, that made me have to quit running for over a year. A friend said to take l-proline and 1000 m of vitamin c [to increase the l-proline's effectiveness] twice daily. i am 95% better and running again, i am continuing to stretch properly and have added l-proline to my other joint support suppliment ie glucosomine condrotin and msm to maintain heathy joints and connective tissue . I am 52 years young

collagen

Posted by marcosandrey on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take this product with Glycine and Lysine, and more vitamin C, because then you will be providing substrate for the production of collagen. Do not fall into the big mistake of buying collagen as it is sold. Collagen is a protein, and protein is digested. Because if you buy collagen, your body will digest it! And will use what you thought was collagen in other amino acids. So the best way for you to produce collagen, collagen is not taking. And so, providing the substrate for the building of collagen! Simple! And physiologically consistent!

Kris from Cal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff. I recommend stacking it with hyaluronic acid. Makes a huge difference when weight training and doing cardio. My joints feel great and I feel more balanced when pushing weights. My body just feels good. Now foods makes double strength Hyaluronic acid with l-proline and alpha lipoic acid. I recommend that pill instead of buying the l-proline separate. It makes a huge difference for people who are active. Gotta take it for at least a month..

Rob

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In combination with Vitamin C and L-Lysine, it is an essential supplement for cardiovascular health and treatment of cholesterol problems. If used properly with the appropriate dosage of other supplements, CVD could be essentially eliminated.

Good for elemental diet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this product in combination with several other amino acids for a homemade elemental diet (for SIBO and other digestive issues) and it worked well. Could take on empty stomach, no problem. L-proline is very good for tightening junctions in leaky gut, along with l-glutamine. Good price, great shipping. Got my packages in 2 weeks all the way to Norway.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

l- proline is part of the Linus Pauling heart protocol I take daily. 1000 mg l-proline,1000 mg l-arginine , 3000 mg l-lysine

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a congenital issue that causes my spine and pelvis to fuse together. It causes me some pain and this product helps reduce my pain. Works even better when taken w glucosamine.

Now Foods, L-Proline, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

L-proline is an "osmolyte" which helps with protein folding.