Good anti-depressant, possible thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer3034760 on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product after I heard that it can help with depression & thyroid function. To me, it feels like a kinder, gentler Wellbutrin as far as the anti-depressant help goes, and I've been able to wean myself off of conventional antidepressants. Also, my last thyroid labs looked better than the ones done 8mths. ago, for whatever that's worth. :-) I've found the "Now" label to be a very reliable brand for numerous products.

Excellent Products

Posted by Reviewer1726779 on Sep 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This products works. I have tried prescription anti depressant, but this products works better it leaves you with a clearer mind set, and a better outlook in life. Also i have noticed that i have more energy and my memory has improved. Every one should let go of those doctor prescribed medication that have too much side effects. I would absolutely recommend this product to any one. A+

Now Foods, L-tyrosine, 750 mg, 90 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2056674 on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works very well for me. I like the higher mgs, which allows me to take fewer tablets. L-tyrosine has the same benefits as Wellbutrin for me, without side-affects, and I can start and stop without problems.

Helps with ADD and Keeps You Focused

Posted by Reviewer2873698 on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Keeps your mind more alert and gives you energy!

what a balance

Posted by Reviewer1222192 on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this has worked the best for my mood swings and chemical imbalance. Totally recommend for those with mood shifts.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1976825 on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it with 5htp, so cannot tell about its individual effects. The combination works well, though

Great

Posted by Reviewer2679647 on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has really helped with alertness, focus and sugar craving. I still take Wellbutrin, but on a decreased dosage. I take one first thing in the morning with vitamin B-6, then later morning. Will continue to monitor and see how much I can titrate down the Wellbutrin. Also taking theanine in late afternoon. Sleeping like a baby...

Hashimotos' Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1083956 on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am treating MYSELF for this disease with OTC meds. I take 2 of these every 4 hours with 400mg Raw Thyroid. I feel better than I did at 35. I am 55 now. This has been a blessing for me!

L-Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer1534478 on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped with my low moods. If for a better term some form of depression. I have better concentration and clearer mind. Feel good! I take one a day and then 2 every other day. Excellent product

Positive feedback

Posted by Reviewer3081232 on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

L-Tyrosine capsules are helping me to struggle against anxiety due to personal problems raised during my childhood. It also makes me feel better and more positive. I'm combining L-Tyrosine with Inositol to strengthen the effect.