Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is lecithin fron soya non GMO. It helps with the digestion of fats. Will buy again.

Good for schizophrenia brain disability

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't know if its effective or not for sure, but I'm suffering from schizophrenia (I think I am, I wasn't actually diagnosed because I'm shy to go to the doctor and say I'm broken person ) and this pills made me feet better, I don't forget about things I used to and I don't feel strange pain in my head so that's a nice treatment for my brain protection against schizophrenia mind functions degradation. And I feel more focused. Its easy to think about something and not get lost in fantasies . The effects isn't very significant so I will put 4 stars, but you should defiantly try this.

Good

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am using this as part of my adrenal fatigue regimen.

Very good

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product, non-gmo and it helps you to calm down a little bit, to focus thoughts and it is good to your general well-being.

Enhance Absorption of Oil and Oil-Soluble Supplements

Posted by RubiesHealth on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the missing link for people who are unable to gain weight or despite consuming good oils experience dry skin, dry eyes, high cholesterol, indigestion after oily meals, weak bones, stiff joints, early dementia.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My feeling was much better, but the dose is too small, it is best to buy pellets

Using for breastfeeding

Posted by cherylphchan on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For helping my blocked milk duct. Effective and good value.

Well priced lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it for two reasons, extra choline to complement various nootropics I also take, and because apparently lecithin is an emulsifier that prevents fats sticking and being digested so maybe it could help lose a few pounds. I'd say it's essential for the choline, but don't bother for weight loss.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

easy to take

Great !

Posted by EuOrganic on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lecithin is best product for neurological system