Quality has deteriorated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a few years and the last couple cans I bought have been different in color and texture. It is dryer and darker in color and I can tell a difference in the results from taking it. I contacted NOW and was told the recent batches were from a new vendor and it "should be ok". I ended up switching to Lewis Labs brand and am happy with it, although the price is around $5 higher.

Use them for brain chemical balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy 1-2 Tablespoons of Now Lecithin Granules in my morning smoothie because of its high choline and inositol content, to increase acetycholine for memory and learning and increase GABA to help me be calm, stable and relaxed.

Great for the liver and non-GMO too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad to find a non-GMO lecithin product. I stopped using lecithin when I became aware that most soy products are GMO. But I have liver issues and lecithin is an important nutrient for me. Two months ago I started using this product and within 2 weeks, I'd lost 1-inch around my belly and my liver is much happier. Me too!

Great product for nerve recovery

Posted by TinVal on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste great in smoothies and soups and it is way more absorbable. I want to advise you not to store this item on warm and wet places. If you do it lecithin granules will weld together and won't be suitable for eating.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I absolutly love the taste. Can see a positive difference in my skin condition and it really calms my nerves. Only problem is it makes me constipated.

Great for boosting absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for boosting bile production, increases absorption of lipids and protein.

LECITHIN GRANULES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is easy to remember and use. I just reach for a small salt shaker, containing the Lecithin granules and sprinkle it on my food. It does not change the flavor or texture of food. As most of my associates are above 50 years of age, they like the idea of receiving nutrients in another form that does not require 'one more tablet to swallow'. I can contest that this product was needed in my diet. Colds have a shorter duration, and I can feel full after eating smaller portions. IHerb did a great online presentation of what I was ordering and my purchase arrived on time, and well packaged against environmental hazards.

Does Lecithin lower CHolesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am taking 2 table spoons of this a day, and will have a blood test after 3 months, to see if it lowers my cholesterol at all. Great with milk. A sort of creamy/nutty taste. Well it's been 3 month's. I have been taking 2 tablespoons a day. My LDL has gone down 16%. It went from 4.19 to 3.52 My HDL did not change. My Tri's were about the same.

I like it!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my chocolate milk, seems to bind better with chocolate, It seems to take away my appetite not something I was looking for but thats OK! Memory and concentration has improved but not as much as I would like yet, maybe later.

One of the Best Supplements Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help my son's high cholesterol but not only is it helpful in this area but also helps to keep your bowel movements regular. He is recovering from a traumatic brain injury and since taking the lecithin his walking has improved greatly. As a surprise it also helped with my anxiety--I very rarely need to take a Xanax now, rather than daily. I have tried another brand, but Now Foods gives the best results, I can't live without it!