Help

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make lyposomal vitamin c and curcumin with resveratrol.I use a ultrasonic cleaner to encapsulate it.Works 1000% better than regular vitamins.

Love, love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product from NOW Foods. Since starting it a few months ago, my memory has improved along with the central nervous system. Before this product, I had problems concentrating behind the wheel and felt skidish. Now, I am more focused and don't have as many lapses in memory. I plan on taking this product for the long run.

Wonderful

Posted by healthyu on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking granulated lecithin for many years; just a spoonful before breakfast, or sprinkle over food. The granulated is more effective than tablets. This brand has no GMO and made with higher standards. MY ND doc recommended this product which has helped reduce my cholesterol. My ND doctor said is also good for brain function and memory improvement. After comparing prices I found this to be the most economical value for the higher quality

Good!

Posted by opheart on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A numerous iherb's great product! Good for liver: my grandma has gallstones and liver stones, the liver aches frequently. While using this product 1 tbsp 3 times a day she has no discomfort. It is also good for intestine: its emtying becomes very easy without purgative effect. As for stomach: the heartburn passed by. I use it in salads, soups, cooked cereal, smoothies.

Taken for Tinnitus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lecithin is recommended to help (possibly) overcome tinnitus. Tinnitus can be cause by damage to the inner ear due to loud noise and also by taking SSRIs (a form of anti-depressant). In my case, I have been exposed to both and have had tinnitus for years. Is it reducing my tinnitus, I don't know yet, and even then, it would be only one of a range of things I am trying to achieve that. Lecithin is also an anti-oxidant, which is generally helpful. The first time I tried this, I found the taste somewhat distasteful, but after a few days, I found the taste pleasant. I stir lecithin, cinnamon and unsweetened yoghurt into cooked oatmeal.

Nice creamy flavour

Posted by energetyx on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This adds a very creamy texture when put into smoothies, and you can even eat it straight from the spoon. Good product.

Wouldn't live without it!

Posted by Gomommygo on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff - helps my brain activity - my cholesterol levels dropped after I began using it... I love a little mixed with my soy milk in cereal and even in my coffee to add extra to my diet. A natural emulsifier which blends oil and water, I use it even in baking cookies, so my kids will get the benefit too!

This does help your brain!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't hesitate to purchase, I've noticed the difference .

Beware of GMO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In Europe, Now Foods doesn't sell lecithin, which explicitly states it is made from a non-GMO source. Having called Now Foods US, I was told that they obtain their soy from two sources: one GMO and one non-GMO source. Do yourself a favor and buy the lecithin that clearly states it's non-GMO. Most of their lecithin capsule products probably contain GMO soy. Another benefit of granules is that the concentration is way stronger. I mix it with oat porridge and these granules hardly change the taste.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lecithin is considered to be one of the most nutritive foods for the brain. Unlike brain herbs that simulates the brain directly (such as increasing blood circulation to the brain), lecithin basically provides the building blocks for the brain to perform optimally. As such, there is no immediate boost in brain function. There will be a gradual improvement in brain function such as memory, sharpness over time. Lecithin is also helpful for those who want to eliminate unhealthy fats such vegetables fats from their food. When taken with meals or food, lecithin will naturally bind with the fats and get eliminated from the body. It is important to not take with healthy omega 3 fats unless you want to eliminate them! Lecithin helps the liver to emulsify fats as well. It is great that this product is non-GMO as most of the lecithin product in market is GMO. The taste is mild sweet with a creamy favour, making it easy to mix and consume with many type of food/drink. I drink it with protein powder and the lecithin makes it very thick and gritty (not bad imo). The plastic is generally not good for storing lecithin. The powder will start to cake and melt after opening for a time if your area is warm and humid. Pricewise, it is definitely worthwhile. A container also goes for a long time unless you like eating it more than once daily. Check out my page for more reviews!