People beware and be cautious!

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think product is not bad, maybe even good and helpful, but I have concerns due to Now Foods' company. It is not first time when I am doubting about this company's goodness or badness. I have few tincture bottles so I can compare. This bottle is 60 ml and must last 2 months, so for 1 ml in a day. Company says that one must use 1 dropperful per day. But this dropperful is huge and if one will use that way, tincture will barely last for 3 weeks or 1 month! It is scandal! Company is cheating people and we must be concerning about our healths! I have other few bottles at home with 30 ml (half way smaller) and they have scaled dropperfuls. 1 ml is indeed a way smaller than Now Foods' this huge dropperful that supposed to be 1 ml! My man was taking this tincture according to Now Food's advice and began not to sleep at nights! I began to investigate what's going on and understood that information. Should we report this to iherb? to Now Foods' themselves?

B-complex oral administration for compromised wildlife

Posted by Reviewer2108461 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I deal with several head-injured raccoons and wild mammals every year. As a result,some remain neurologically impaired;some severely compromised,others with a potential to overcome their injuries. I have found a combination of oral supplements such as krill oil w/ Omega3's &6",pediatric supplements such as Natural Factors, B12 complex and Evening Primrose oil appears to improve the neurological state of many. NADH compounded with water and maple syrup may well be a factor in reducing their mental compromise as well. This is not a clinical trial and my findings are purely objective and by observation. But I do feel their quality of life greatly improves,some to the ability to be released back to the wild;that is my goal. I am thoroughly pleased with iHerbs products and have found them to be one of very few companies to offer so many supplements in a liquid state;essential for ease of administration to wild & stressed animals.

B-12

Posted by Reviewer2529244 on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Using this product has changed my moods, to more energetic and full of life.

Liquid B-12, B-Complex, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (NOW-00464)

Posted by Reviewer1679816 on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product that has been extremely essential for my physical health since the trauma and grief of losing my 18 year old son 2 years ago. B12 Complex has helped my energy levels and supports me emotionally as well, I think.

Liquid energy

Posted by DocMike on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This liquid formula of B-complex with over 2000mcg of B12 per serving is an excellent natural pick me up. To maximize absorption keep it in your mouth for 5 to 10 minutes and let the B12 absorb through your mucous membranes as opposed to just swallowing and having potentially diminished gut absorption.

Warning: made with cyanide.

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

**Edit: Have just discovered (which I'd known if I'd paid more attention before ordering) that this particular B-12 has been made with cyanide. This variety of B-12 is not found anywhere in nature (it's purely a laboratory creation) and the body has to work to get rid of the cyanide - which might explain why I began getting headaches from the second day of using it. The headaches stopped as soon as I stopped taking these drops. As a result, I've thrown the entire bottle out and will continue re-ordering the Methyl B-12 sublingual variety (Jarrow Formulas - also sold by iHerb) that I'd previously ordered (still have some of those left). The Methyl B-12 variety may be slightly more expensive, but in my personal opinion, they're definitely worth it so as not to be fooled into consuming unnecessary poisons just because they're cheaper for manufacturers to make. Also, the Methyl variety is readily bio-available - the same can't be said for the cyanide drops.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2639068 on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a really bad case of shingles and had to take a lot of medication which I was not happy about. My neurologist suggested that I take liquid B-Complex as I had a lot of nerve damage. 5 months later I am still taking this product and have weaned from most other meds.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2262150 on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started feeling the difference about in about 10 days. B-12 is a hard one to absorb, and sublingual is the way to go!

Really helps with energy!

Posted by Reviewer1600764 on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am anemic and low in Vitamin B, so along with this I am taking the Stress B vitamin. But I started taking this a week ago and it really keeps me going! I'm more awake and energized. The liquid works faster I think, and the taste is absolutely fine. I will continue to take this.

Now Foods, B-12, B-Complex Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2246905 on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product so far have had thyroid surgery so nothing is working correctly as yet but this definitely seem to help to feel much better.the great part is there is no bad aftertaste,easy quick Thanks