Miracle Supplement!

Posted by plutenco on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried it and was absolutely amazed. I literally notice the difference the next week. I have more energy, I feel all around better. No morning breath and no underarm odor! Moreover, it’s a good source of magnesium that alkalizing my body. It has a spearmint flavor and is quite pleasant to drink. I mix 1tbsp of liquid with 250 ml of water; otherwise, it can stain your teeth! I, definitely, will stick to this product. Chlorophyll is effective in increasing oxygen in the blood, cleansing the liver and bowels, removing toxins from the body and deodorizing body odors. Also it’s a powerful antioxidant. If you see green when you go to the bathroom, it’s normal :) If you found this post helpful, please click "YES" below. Thanks!

EXCELLEMNT PRODUCT from Washington State 2008

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, very rich in content. If you are green on the inside you are usually healthy on the outside. I heard a true story about chlorophyll years ago I will never forget. A woman was dieing of blood cancer. Her doctor told her she had a few months to live and nothing could stop that. Well!! She refused to die. She started reading about everything about natural healing ways to cure herself. She ordered a case or 2 of liquid chlorophyll and drank the case pretty potent. Went back to her doctor and she had no blood cancer. This product cured her completely. True story. I pour a bunch in my very health morning juice drink. It can't hurt you, only help you. Great stuff. Drink Up.

Liquid Chlorophyll.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A source of life. Energizer. Odor controller. Anything. I tried other brands too. Actually I was fully satisfied with Chlorofresh softgel tabs from Nature's Way. But I had to switch to liquid Chlorophyll - and Chlorofresh liquid version was not very economical. So I decided to give a try to Now foods liquid Chlorophyll - which offers more economical value. Nice selection (Chlorofresh's softgel tablets are also good) but if you need to take liquid and will use frequently, now foods is much more affordable. When the products arrived I was too much concerned how I can fill one teaspoon without spilling over the liquid around. But Now Foods thought about it --- there is a very small tiny stick you can open and close and this allows even filling a tea spoon with exact volume without spilling. 5 stars.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Put it in my daily water (good old glass thermos) that I bring to work, refreshing and very good for the body! Looks odd to be drinking green water, but oh well. Note: Be careful around white pants. *g*

cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use NOW chlorophyll as part of a colon cleansing program. Mix it with aloe juice, psyllium powder, charcoal and fruit juice. Fantastic results. NOW triple strength is by far the most potent chlorophyll I've found so far.

Great Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Liquid Chlorophyll for about six weeks now and I have noticed a marked improvement in my health. I have seasonal allergies, which affects my lungs and makes it hard to breathe (tight chest and wheezing) and I have noticed since taking this product, my chest does not tighten up anymore and I can breathe better. It must be the elevated oxygen levels in my blood that Liquid Chlorophyll provides. Some other benefits I have noticed is a reduced craving for sweets, regular bowl movements, ease of digestion, faster hair and nail growth and a reduction in body fat around my mid-section; again probably due to the high levels of oxygen. When researching this product on the internet, I found this statement to be true - "Chlorophyll is high in oxygen. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment. A highly-oxygenated environment can also be beneficial for weight loss." I will always keep this product around!!!

seems to help with dark circles

Posted by christine on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've only used this a few times, but it seems to lessen the dark circles under my eyes

So-so

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Now Foods liquid chlorophyll is very powerful and does detox the system. However, I rated it down because it contains a bunch of extra ingredients that I am not interested in taking. I was hesitant to try this liquid cholrophyll because it has mint and I hate mint. It does taste strongly of mint, as well. I prefer more natural things and actually do like chlorophyll with no buffer or filler ingredients to mask the green taste. But the biggest reason that I rated this product down (because I know peppermint is good for you) is because of the vegetable glycerin. There is simply too much, and it makes it syrup-y in consistency and stains everything in its path. There is a funny sweetness to it due to the veggie glycerin that I don't like. Also, and more importantly, I felt that the alkalizing effects of the chlorophyll were weakened by this inclusion of this filler--at least for me. So, yes it does detox and all, but the veggie glycerin creates a terrible consistency and weird, strangely sweet/green/minty taste that I don't particularly like. I prefer another brand found on iherb which is much more natural (green) and does not contain filler/buffer ingredients.

I Like It!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Itching in my ears is gone and dark circles under my eyes are gone! Was hoping for more of an energy boost from chlorophyll oxygenating my blood, but may take more time, energy levels are better though. I will continue to buy more of this product!

Super Strength, Super Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Chlorophyll gives you the best internal cleansing and feeds your body living oxgyen. We all need more of that. This is a great product. Now is a good company and we use a lot of their products.