Now Food Liquid CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was GREAT at boosting my energy and helping with my muscle pain. I will keep it in my rotation-although I read that we shouldn't take NAD for an extended period of time without a break so I will take that into consideration...maybe one month on, one month off.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this. I prefer the liquid form of COQ10 it seems to absorb better for me. I just wish they had a bigger size that would last a month.

It Helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been having arrhythmia problems due to using glaucoma eye drops for years...these contain a Beta Blocker, and can affect the heart's rythm...after researching products helpful for such, I chose the liquid Co-Q-10 with D-Ribose, and stopped the drops for now, and have noticed a big difference in the heart rhythm. I plan to keep this as part of my regimen.

Helped with pain and fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hi, this product has helped to reduce chronic fatigue and pain in my muscles and joints. It tastes just fine. My only problem is that I got stung again for International Handling charges and VAT, adding £12 to the cost of a 4 pack. Makes it too expensive so I'll have to look for a UK supplier or a different product.

Great Q10 Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good liquid formula. It tends to thicken too much and must be shaken well before use and taken with water. It doesn't leave you with that jittery too many B's in my bonnet feeling. Does not bother the stomach either. Recommended for those who hate pills. Keep it refrigerated.

can't live without

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Using this with Omega fish oil gives me sooooo much energy. Not a single jitter, but sustained clarity and no crash. The NADH is the key and I won't ever be w/o this.

Now Foods Liquid CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great alternative to swallowing tablets or capsules! The taste isn't bad at all!

CoQ10 with D-Ribose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It has helped me with my fibromyalgia as well as the fatigue. The coq10 + d-ribose helps with the joint pain which is great.

Hard to swallow

Posted by eatrightchef on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This does not taste very good but I put it into my smoothie to make it easier to swallow. Also, you have to refrigerate it after opening.

Definitely worth it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been playing with my diet and supplements for almost a year. I am older. Trying to rebuild myself. Have tried many things. Keep trying to fill the gap of what I lacked or ran down too badly in my nutritional needs. This definitely fills a major need. As usual, high quality from Now.