Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not the tastiest thing you'll ever down, but extremely effective. Having tried seven glucosamine/chondroitin formulae, this is by far the best-working of the bunch.

Better results better absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Noticed that liquid seems to be absorbed better and acts faster. Effect on heavily damaged hips due to septic arthritis apparent within days instead of months. Some effect within hours; lower pain levels.

Great for my Joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works great on my Joints. i sit on a computer all day so having joint pain is not unusual. But by just taking a sip each day, work became much easier.

Does What It Says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I normally buy something similar to this from Holland & Barrett, and it's also more expensive. When I saw this advertised online I thought why not give it a go and see if it works. Well, it Definately works . I have problems with my knees, I suffer with Athritis quite bad, so I need to take a supplement on a regular basis. I feel this works better than the one from Holland & Barretts, also this has a much better taste. Will I purchase this again? Yes I will!

5*+ product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ordered for my knee pain, it's a week and I really feel the difference, very good product.

Best stuff for joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have terrible joint pain. I tried this product and within 2 days my joint pain was gone. I take it everyday and have had great results. Also, I sent a bottle to my friend who has RA -her joint pain has subsided as well.

Liquid Glucosamine & Chondroitin w/ MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this Liquis Glucosamine is Great. Felt results in 3 days

old bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product on my 12 year old labrador it is nice because i can just mix it into her food. She seems to be able to get around a bit better since i started using it.

I use it every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor recommended this product and it has significantly reduced pain and discomfort.

Pleasant taste and delivers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Being an active bassist and biker, this product definitely helps me overcome joint and tendon inflammation. A pleasant taste makes it much easier to maintain a daily dosage.