Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1045742 on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not the tastiest thing you'll ever down, but extremely effective. Having tried seven glucosamine/chondroitin formulae, this is by far the best-working of the bunch.

Better results better absorption

Posted by Reviewer1989394 on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Noticed that liquid seems to be absorbed better and acts faster. Effect on heavily damaged hips due to septic arthritis apparent within days instead of months. Some effect within hours; lower pain levels.

Great for my Joints

Posted by Reviewer1834094 on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works great on my Joints. i sit on a computer all day so having joint pain is not unusual. But by just taking a sip each day, work became much easier.

Pleasant taste and delivers!

Posted by Reviewer2030912 on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Being an active bassist and biker, this product definitely helps me overcome joint and tendon inflammation. A pleasant taste makes it much easier to maintain a daily dosage.

I use it every day

Posted by Reviewer1916850 on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor recommended this product and it has significantly reduced pain and discomfort.

old bones

Posted by Reviewer1159082 on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product on my 12 year old labrador it is nice because i can just mix it into her food. She seems to be able to get around a bit better since i started using it.

Liquid Glucosamine & Chondroitin w/ MSM

Posted by Reviewer1379977 on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this Liquis Glucosamine is Great. Felt results in 3 days

Best stuff for joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2768727 on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have terrible joint pain. I tried this product and within 2 days my joint pain was gone. I take it everyday and have had great results. Also, I sent a bottle to my friend who has RA -her joint pain has subsided as well.

5*+ product

Posted by Reviewer3106781 on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ordered for my knee pain, it's a week and I really feel the difference, very good product.

Does What It Says

Posted by 4704608084368411297 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I normally buy something similar to this from Holland & Barrett, and it's also more expensive. When I saw this advertised online I thought why not give it a go and see if it works. Well, it Definately works . I have problems with my knees, I suffer with Athritis quite bad, so I need to take a supplement on a regular basis. I feel this works better than the one from Holland & Barretts, also this has a much better taste. Will I purchase this again? Yes I will!