Help

Liquid Hyaluronic Acid Is A Miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 72 years old . I have had joint problems most of my life . After 5 days on this product , the popping & cracking in my joints has almost disappeared . Improvement continues . I will use Liquid Hydraluronic Acid for the rest of my life ' By the way , I walk 10 miles a day . Joint problems were a problem , but no longer .

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I felt my joints better even after 1 week by using it.

Joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My joint pain is more an RSA complaint due to computer overuse etc. I feel this product taken each morning (easy to drink from the fridge) helps sore joints and I like the taste.

Now Foods - Hyaluronic Acid, berry flavor is extremley good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic really, test excellent.. I am very surprised with the results because before i completed the half bottle of this product i could see the deference in my joints pain! IT WAS GONE, THE PAIN WAS GONE!! i could sleep through out the night with out walking up in pain like before! I am so so happy with this product! Thank you Now Foods!

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good for my joints and it also has a good effect on my skin. I see my face is more plumper and less visibly fine lines around my eyes.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty piece. I drink every morning during food. I hope well will strengthen my joints.

I believe this has done me good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do take a lot of supplements of vitamins and minerals, but after taking this one combined with using Hyaluronic serum, I feel my skin has gotten much better, less dry, wrinkles less visible, (I'm 51) - and best of all, my hip and back seems to bee much better - I'm much more flexible in my yoga moves and since I have a titan-left-hip and don't want to operate the right one too, I'm very glad to feel that the right has gotten less stiff. If it is this product, I do not know, bur it became better after taking this 14 days or so. I reccomend it! and it tastes good, too.

Wouldn't be Without It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I heard about liquid hyaluronic acid when talking w/ someone from the midwest. Their orthopedic surgeon recommended it. I thought I'll give anything a try. I had been told to get knee replacement. Thought this might tide me over till I got better for that replacement. My knee no longer hurts/pain. I take a T in morning and a T at night . This took about 6 weeks to kick in. Bought from a nearby store for a while. Then surfed the web and found this website. They are cheapest and very efficient in getting it to you. I'm theres

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be quite effective and certainly I'm going to buy it again!!!! thank you I-herb!!!

Great flavor,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The only reason I've rated this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I found it to be just a tad too sweet, but the flavor is excellent. Too soon to tell yet whether I've found it to be beneficial, but the capsules I'd ordered last time from Now Foods most definitely were (gave me super-soft skin and hair) so I don't see why the liquid form wouldn't be.

1 2 3