use it in homemade chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1785442 on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

makes your chocolate smooth as silk, 1 tablespoon is enough

Contains Phosphatidyl Choline which is good for the liver

Posted by Reviewer3086440 on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this product for liver function, since i dont like taking pills form of Phosphatidylcholine, so this is a good alternative if you dont like capsules. This product as many reviewers mentioned is thick and very sticky. However I mix it with my superfoods powder and flax meal , i put it in the blender and it mixes nicely with it, I dont feel its stickiness this way in my mouth or anywhere else. Perfect So if you are going to use this product you must mix it with some shake and mix it in a blender. Now Food Lecithin granules contains more Phosphatidyl Choline than this liquid form, however I prefer taking liquid form, so i use this product it has Phosphatidyl Choline, which is good for liver. Other than that, I think the product taste is neutral, and in general it is a very good product.

Using it for non-stick

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

so far so good. I'm mixing with half coconut oil and using for non-stick needs in the kitchen

excellent for baking and nonstick frying

Posted by Reviewer2505381 on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lecithin is excellent for nonstick cooking and baking. Nothing sticks when you mix it with oil, then include it into your recipes.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Item as described. Use it as an emulgator in homemade cosmetics. Very useful.

My mistake

Posted by Reviewer2255643 on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this as an agent for mixing my resveratrol, which was a mistake because this is a thick, viscous liquid which clings to everything it touches (including metal spoons). If you are looking for something to mix with resveratrol, get powdered lecithin...

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to help coconut oil to become non-stick. It works! a few drops in the pan with your coconut oil keeps anything from sticking; even fried eggs. It's like magic. Plus lecithin is good for us.

Nice in chocolate

Posted by khi-73 on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works well in homemade chocolate

Good product, many uses.

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's thick, of course, but can be mixed in with hot drinks or added to pasta sauce, etc. to get the choline in your diet. Also good added to homemade face creams for added benefit.

Great appetite suppressent

Posted by Reviewer2057767 on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has helped me cut down on unhealthy foods. The texture is like honey, I add it to my protein shakes. You must get used to the taste, But it is a good product.

1 2 3 4