The fastest working melatonin we have tried

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And we have tried almost all the ones available. Also, my son loves the taste. He has chronic insomnia due to a medical condition, but this product has saved us both.

REALLY HELPS

Posted by Reviewer2795717 on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I PURCHASED THIS FOR MY GRANDAUGHTER, (WHO HAS AUTISM) TO HELP HER AND HER FAMILY GET SOME REST. JUST A VERY SMALL DOSE AND SHE FINALLY GETS TO SLEEP ALL NIGHT. THIS IS CONCENTRATED AND SHE TAKES IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. THIS WAS SUGGESTED BY HER AUTISM SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY SMALL DOSAGE LIQUID PRODUCT I COULD FIND. 4 DROPS COMPARED TO 2 OUNCES.

So much better than tablets

Posted by 5733307147921671762 on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Simply put: I used to have 5mg prescription pills from my doctor and this product made them obsolete. When taken sublingually, this starts to work within 15-20 minutes. This is much faster than the 1 hour wait that I was used to with the pills, which is extremely nice if I happen to wake up in the middle of the night and have trouble falling asleep again. It is also absorbed much more efficiently through this way of ingestion. My dose was 9mg at minimum with the pharmacy grade pills of varying strengths, now I only need the dropper of 3mg under my tongue for the same effect. The most liberating part of this is that I don't need to plan my sleep in advance anymore and take some pills "just in case". Now I can try falling asleep naturally and resort to the supplement only if I feel like I need to.

Works better than any tablet

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product because of its liquid form and non-mint flavoring. Works like a charm!

GREAT!!

Posted by naebob on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Melatonin has never worked on me before. This liquid under the tongue, with or without a 250 mg 5-htp pill, i sleep great through the night.

Not my choice...

Posted by Reviewer2714891 on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If I realized it had alcohol in it i would not have purchased this product. As a result it does not taste very good.

baby perfect

Posted by Reviewer1663499 on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you have to give it to baby this is the way to go.

LOVE this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1323966 on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good tasting and works well, WITHOUT the "melatonin hangover" experienced with other brands!

great quality and price

Posted by 4735606744260144183 on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Once again this brand is tried and tested for us. We've been using melatonin for my ASD child for 2 years, this is our favourite brand...although it's stronger our paed worked us out a better dose to take. It's also much much cheaper than Australian compounded version

Works well

Posted by 5505324817533470804 on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works just as well as the $45 bottle of compound Melatonin from the chemist on my 8yo ASD and 6yo ADHD boys.