Great high-potency vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with these softgel multivitamins. I prefer to take high-potency vitamins, but so many of them upset my stomach, I just couldn't tolerate them...until I found these. They are easy on the stomach and you only have to take 2 (rather large) capsules per day. I take one in the morning and one at night. These contain higher doses of all the vitamins and minerals, including all the B vitamins and plenty of folic acid. However, they do NOT contain enough calcium or magnesium to meet my doctor's recommendation of 1,000mg calcium and 500mg magnesium though. But, if you want to take that much calcium, you'll have to take additional supplements anyway. I definitely recommend these multivitamins.

Slides right down!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is must try for those that have a hard time swalling pills. These vitamins are large but slide down so EASY. Also I have not experienced any vitamin burps! Order these vitamins and give it a try!

Now Multi-gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are the best I have come across. The price is unbeatable. I recommend these vitamins. I found they give me the vitmains and minerals need without having to take more than two pills a day. The pills are big but if you don't have a problem with size, these are fantastic!

Marvellous All-in-one Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love Multivites in softgel form as it breaks down easily for absorption as opposed to tablets. Added plus to this one as it also has Lutein which is great for eye health. It also has one of the lowest Copper content which I am wary of, given reports that it may be a contributing factor to Alzheimers.

Very easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin fomula is one of the best and covers most of the essential minerals. It is very easy to take.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It energizes.

Fountain of Youth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

easily digested, look and feel younger

I am hooked

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very picky, I need my B vitamins to be on the high side, this is great for that. Also some of the ones I have tried have some herb or protein that does not agree with me, also calcium carbonate, too much does not agree with me, constipation sets in fast. It does have it in this but not much and mixed with other calcium forms. Will buy again.

Great Multi Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love these vitamins. No aftertaste and no stomach upset. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new multi.

UNBELIEVABLE PRODUCT !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are the best multivitamins we've ever used. Now we can't live without them. My husband has a very demanding physical job and claims he would not make it through the day if it weren't for these vitamins. Also, his stomach is very sensitive and these vitamins do not upset it unlike other brands. We have a cabinet full of other brands but keep reordering these as we see results from them. You can really feel the energy and all the other benefits of this product when you take them. I have struggled with depression before and they really help me increase my energy level and make me feel better. When we notice our supply dwindle, we rush over to iHerb to reorder. And a word on iHerb - their prices are so much better than what we can find the same products for anywhere else. Their shipping is fast. We keep coming back here for all our vitamin/supplement needs and will continue doing so in the future.