review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A healthy liver is very important and this preparation has improved my skin which is linked to a stressed liver

Liver Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my daughter for her low iron levels and she is experiencing new energy which is enabling her to do things without being so fatigued and exhausted. She is so happy, she finally found something that really works. Thank you so much.

Liver Caps help energy level

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find that taking dessicated liver helps my energy level. I am very pleased with the Now foods brand I have been getting, and the price is right through iherb!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you want a liver product with silymarin and eleuthero, this is probably the best one. Take breaks from it now and then to avoid attenuation.

Helps with energy level and keeps sinus allergy at bay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really helps with my allergy. I usually wake up with an allergy causing sinus syndromes, and this product has managed to unclog my blocked nose every morning, and infuse me with hyper energy every morning and afternoon. After 5 years of trying all kinds of supplement, this is one of the best so far, besides colon cleansing supplements.

The only way to have liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't mess around with tablets or powder. Let's face it they taste like manure. You can get all the benefits of Liver w/o having the bad taste, what a blessing.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good cost effective way to get B vitamins in bio- available form. Easier to take than tablets. Quality is good.

I stopped taking due to my issues.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I stopped the pills and stopped eating all liver. The liver in animals filters toxins and I`m really worried about the GM`d (genetically modified) grains growth hormones, steroids etc. I`ve been researching. I`ll keep you updated.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this product is doing a good job... No more pain in my liver area, no more feeling of sluggishness... I like it.

Liver Capsules (NOW-02432

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After a couple days of adjustment, NASTY body odors, things got back to normal. I'd say I've noticed no difference, but what the hey, it's a vitamin and any change will be gradual and subtle. It's got some B vitamins that I don't normally get in my diet so there's bound to be some benefit.

1 2 3