Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've had a terrible problem with stinky pits for the last 15 years. (Even just an hour out of the shower) Other products could mask the odor for a couple hours at most or some products that worked great at first, lost their effectiveness after a few weeks. I've been using this product for 3 months now and it's still working as effectively as the first day. I have zero odor for 24 hours. Its an all natural product so I don't feel guilty placing harsh chemicals on my skin. I didn't like antipersperants because they block sweat which means those toxins couldn't get out. This product still allows my pits to sweat which is healthy & what I want - especially during working out. There's just no odor (even after working out). I'm very satisfied with this product. Not to mention one jar lasts for months which makes it easy on the wallet.

Another great NOW product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for years, couldn't find it in any store, so glad to find it here, hope you keep on carrying it. Works so well, just as good as Lavlin, maybe better and its way cheaper! A jar can last almost a year for one person!

Works great--NO irritation!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been thrilled with this deodorant cream! Almost every product out there gives me a rash--this is very effective and has not irritated me at all! AMAZING! I apply it at night after showering--the scent is nice-kind of soft powdery fresh--but strong--so I apply at night-by morning you can't really smell it anymore--but you don't need to reapply until the next night! I LOVE it! I am recommending this to all my other sensitive friends!

My 2nd review

Posted by KaliMama on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I initially didn't like the smell of this deodorant (too much old lady for my liking), but it has really grown on me. I have been through a few different natural deodorants since then, and this is one of the few that actually works. The smell can be a bit overpowering, but I have grown to like it and have realized it settles faster than I thought. This deodorant DOES work for days!! I usually shower every day, but one lazy day I didn't and this little jewel made sure my armpits didn't smell a hint of sweat. Btw, a jar of this last forever

didn't work.

Posted by bbchris on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It was winter here (well cold at least) but I got the worst body odour ever, using this. I tried all suggestions, putting it on night before etc. but really it didn't work for me, my husband had never smelt me with body odour before. A real shame as I was hoping it would work.....

Almost Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Because of my perfume/chemical sensitivities, I almost threw it away! The scent is not mild enough, sort of baby powder & flowery. But I tried it because of the excellent ingredients. (No propyl/petrochemicals, no alums) It works great!! I never want to be without this. I did get used to it, but still prefer unscented. Have tried everything. This is truly the best. Thanks Now Foods & IHerb!

The best natural deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

All the good things in the other reviews are true. This deodorant really, really works! It's the best I've ever used.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very satisfied with the performance of this product compared to their more expensive competition, Lavilin. I really enjoy the fact that I only have to apply it once every two to three days with no odor. My only complaint about this product would be the fragrance they have added. I prefer a non-scented product but for the money saved I can tolerate the slightly perfume like smell.

Aluminum-free and gentle on skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You can use it at night, then wash it off in the morning so it does not get on clothes.

Now Food Deodorant Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like this product vey nuch, I have tried several "natural" products over the years and this is the first one I have used at actually works!!