Great eye health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since taking these pills my wife & I both agree that everything is much brighter & clearer. Another plus is the size of these pills. They are very small & easy to swallow. My kids take them every other day

Mrs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for almost 1 year. I am borderline glaucoma. At my last checkup my doctor told me that my pressure in my eyes was 16 where it had been 24 and 25 in the past. I have not changed anything else except added this Lutein product. I rate it very highly. I do not have to see the eye doctor every 6 months now. He told me I don't need to see you for 2 years.

lutein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Went to the eye doctor and my stigmatisim has improved. Wonderful news. My eyes feel and are responding with more strength.

eyes for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with macular degeneration and noticed all the available OTC medications had low doses of Lutein in them. From all I read Lutein is the best thing to take to slow the progression. It has done just that

great supplement for the eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have good vision and I want to maintain good vision. I tend to get dry and watery eyes at times (on the computer a lot); however, ever since I have been taking Lutein Esters (over two weeks now), my eyes have felt a lot better and healthier too. Less dry and have not caught my eyes really watering at all. Also, most of my family on my mom's side wears glasses and I do not want to ever get to the point where I need to wear glasses or even close to needing to wear them. Glasses actually make your eyes worse and you have to keep getting stronger prescription to see well.

The eyes have it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ok, corny review title. My computer screen-weary eyes have stopped twitching, though, and colors seem more vivid. No side effects noticed. As always, fast, low cost shipping from iHerb.

In theory helps with the eyes. In practice I didn't notice any effect.

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think the eye strain and pain I have after working on the computer may be due to eye muscle strain and circulation strain, and not a problem with the retina (which Lutein helps). I have also taken Zeaxanthin from LEF, with no effect. Strange. I tried many brands of Lutein, with no effect. Instead of lutein, I recommend taking Idebenone (which had an effect on my tired eyes from the very first softgel I took) and Astaxanthin (which takes about 1 month to build up).

Great result!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I just took 1 week and I real got a very huge imporvement of my vision.

lutein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this helps my 'floaters' problem in my eyes. Actually makes the dark ones fade away, not completely yet though.

customer