Help

Now Foods, Lycopene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You never know for sure but since I have been using this, the rate of growth of my Prostate Cancer has significantly slowed.

Now Foods, Lycopene, 20 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good lycopene -product, but my favorite is still New Chapter's Lycopom. I believe that lycopene protects body (Prostate, eyes, cells...) especially in cold winter months. No more prostate inflammation and even my back is better than before. I truly recommend this and other lycopene -products.

Amazing Antioxidant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good for the prostate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thank for asking These pills has lowered my blood sugar,They are great for a lot of things.My doctor said they are good for me.You won't believe what they done for me .

chewable tomato in a pill

Posted by americiumdream on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

. each pill has about the same lycopene as a serving of pasta sauce (half cup of tomato puree has 27mg lycopene). . getting the pills seemed cheaper than food; but, you're putting a lot of trust in Now Foods . . good for the eyes, so use both pills and food .

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great Product

It works form me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was having trouble with sudden nature calls to the wash room at very short notice. Then found Lycopene may be an supplement that is needed in my body, after taking it, the problem is solved on the first day. However, the drawback is, it is not a cure, it is not a medicine that make it go away, it is a supplement that replenishes some diminishing body functions. As I shall be ordering it regularly, I have chosen this product for it Product/Price ratio.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product, excellent service and fast delivery. If you can improve yur web-site and put there at lest short description for all products how it can be used, would be wonderful. Thnaks

Lycopene Double Strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I especially like this product because it has 20mg where others only have 10mg or 15mg and because Lycopene to an essential product for the eyes and prostate as well as other benefits as well.

Good !!!