Maca-a gift from God

Posted by Reviewer1575384 on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This natural supplement works great! I have had a hysterectomy and immediately I had very bad hot flashes and night sweats. I could not sleep at night because the hot flashes would wake me with my heart racing. It was miserable! My friend learned of Maca on TV and thought about me. I use it every day and I have no problem sleeping! No more torrid hot flashes and night sweats! A Great Product! God has healed me with Maca!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2373323 on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my mother quit taking thyroid meds after a couple of months of maca. she was slightly hypo but very symptomatic. now she finds the meds too strong which means maca healed her thyroid. she also take kelp for the iodine.

Helped me get pregnant!

Posted by Reviewer1014159 on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After taking Maca for 2 weeks I could tell a huge difference. It helped me sleep. I did not have all my ovulation pains and nausea nor did I have PMS. I was also pregnant within a month of taking this product.(we had been trying for quite awhile) I feel this product really helped balance my hormones. I am 9 weeks pregnant and continue to use to help with my pregnancy hormones.

Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't fool around with regular Maca get Raw Maca. It is the best most pure available. Outstanding company and product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2453201 on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is really good. I have been extremly sick and weak due to my sugars being out of control. I was having problems concentrating and absolutely no energy. I could barely pull my self up out of bed. I have been taking for about 2 weeks. It took a week for it to start working for me. But I feel so much stronger. My sugar is back to being totally under control. I just feel 20 times better than I did before. I have a lot more energy and just feel an overall sense of well being with using it. I would highly recommend it to others. I herbs have great products I have always been pleased with the quality of the products they sell. You can't say that about all online herb marketers.

Really, Really Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been on hormone therapy for several years. As I was coming off it, I started taking Now Foods Raw Maca. I've had no problems and feel better than ever, with more energy than I thought possible! Thank you iHerb.com for another great product at a terrific value!

Lots of energy

Posted by Reviewer2320015 on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to really increase my energy level. I suffer from hypothyroidism and it has helped me 100%.

Got my vote

Posted by Reviewer2504379 on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent for various uses. It def improves your overall tone of your body. The enhanced sex drive dont hurt either. It also gives your skin and hair a youthful appearance.I would reccomend to anyone not just men. Ladies benefit too

Goof for both guys and girl!

Posted by 4729067718697609897 on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just bought 1st bottle of this raw maca, right after 1 week my girlfriend started take maca, her period came. Surprisingly, she didn't felt a thing! She felt awesome! Before that she would feel the normal symptoms of period, pain, spasm, not feeling well during period. After 1st period was over, 2nd one came just around 2-3 weeks after. This time, she had very thick black color blood flowing like waterfall, however she didn't felt any sore or pain at all. Despite all those benefits, she had pimples popping out on her face in 1st-2nd month. However, after all those pimples gone, many friends complimented how smooth and glowing her look is now! As for me, taken 1-2 weeks not so regular. Didn't notice any changes on health or body condition. However, after stopped on 3rd week and just remembered to take maca again, not sure why but 1st few days i had erection out of nothing, wasn't thinking,stimulated but it still erected by itself 4-5 times a day. Luckily it gone back to normal within minutes, or else i'm afraid people might saw my erection. Great for energy! previously, right after lunch time, i would fall asleep automatically. but now with maca, no more such thing. Plus i could go on the run whole day without feeling any fatigue! One word describe it. It's just too awesome to miss out this wonderful product!

Dehydrating

Posted by 5107758458354304678 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

While Maca root gave with a boost in mental and physical energy but I have to warn new users of the dehydrating properties of this herb. I was beginning to get strong palpitations after taking it and it seemed like heart trouble. I was getting so thirsty that I would still feel thirsty even after drinking large amounts of water. I can only take it occasionally and not every day.