US

Based on 12,572 Ratings
10,681
1,386
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Magnesium and calcium is a very good combination & it really benefits the bones. As we age we need to take it along with other supplements to improve our quality of life. The size of the capsules are not too big and easy to consume. Now foods is a trusted brand that uses high quality and premium ingredients. Iherb really is efficient and packed and shipped the products with such haste. Will definitely buy again.

be5baac8-79bf-48d7-9931-03c62e1b9bdf
13923364-f4a8-4db4-a62d-c16b1981eb93
f50400cf-deb1-4e5f-8e09-8f8d36202585
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
11,745

I've been taking this vitamin for a month and I am already noticing a difference. It's an excellent supplement for the whole family and it has definitely helped me with my energy levels and mood. It also helps with my resistance to colds and I feel like it even has a positive impact on my skin.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
2,071

This is the best vitamin I've ever tried. My energy levels have been up and my mood has been improved a lot. This supplement seems to have something special to it that normal vitamins don't have. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants an easy way to improve their health, vitality, and happiness!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
4,149

The only thing I would say is that John Doe needs to work on his skills. He has a very good idea, but the words he uses sometimes have no meaning. Sometimes you feel like it's not meaningful to the reader, because of his writing style. But overall he is a talented guy and I always enjoy working with him!

Nerve and Bone Support Reverse 2:1 Ratio With Zinc and Vitamin D-3 Non-GMO A Dietary Supplement Kosher Minerals Family Owned Since 1968 GMP Quality Assured This reverse ratio formula is formulated to provide higher levels of Magnesium for those who desire the never, muscle and bone supporting effects of this essential mineral. Zinc and Vitamin D-3 are included in this product for their roles in bone metabolism.

b6c21467-7dc6-47d3-ac59-ce24069b1eb6
Posted on May 9, 2022

Calcium-magnesium-zinc supplements may offer a host of benefits. While research on the combined supplement is lacking, studies on the individual minerals are clear and well established. Keep in mind that calcium is consistently linked to only one of the benefits described below — bone health. Yet, research is ongoing, and taking it alongside zinc and magnesium is perfectly safe.

f0373d36-ba43-47e3-b974-002ac5fac9ad
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

My personal favorite Magnesium. I had really hard time to shut down my brain and have a quality night sleep. Now for the first time in years I don't wake up more tired than when I went to bed. The tablets are a little bit big but not hard to swallow. Will purchase them again and again.

64a01e06-475e-4e6f-aa3a-1e265f21c4d3
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This supplement is very popular because it has a very important role in maintaining the body's bone mass. This is especially important for women of climatic age. The role of vitamin D and zinc in this supplement is very important. I regularly buy this supplement because I trust the NOW company, and I really like the ingredients in this supplement. I believe that all supplements and vitamins of the NOW company are of high quality. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love this product very much for its effectiveness.This product is especially necessary for post-climatic women to maintain the skeletal system.Very useful for heart problems.it help me for good sleep.Zink end vitamin D help for good digestibility calcium. I love NOW food.All product have a high quality.Magnesium,Calcium,Zinc end Vitamin D contained in the composition complement each other and provide high efficiency.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
4,677

this vitamin is so great. I feel that my mood has been improved, and a lot less anxiety too. I have had the chance to see a lot of changes in the way that i work, and play sports. The smarts have also increased, and i can say that