Magnesium and Potassium Chelates+Taurine

Posted by RubiesHealth on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium and Potassium minerals are important for heavy milk drinkers or cheese and meat eaters who do not consume enough vegetables. They are also helpful for people who consume acid-forming diets. The chelated forms ensure therapeutic level of absorption. With the addition of Taurine, I use this formula not only for heart health but for many forms of tension-related complaints - bruxism (teeth-grinding), spastic constipation, menstrual cramps, migraine, busy-leg syndrome (shaking legs while awake; bouts of leg rubbing during sleep), Tourette's syndrome (aka tics), anxiety, insomnia, etc. This is a helpful home first-aid-kit item for, or as prevention against panic attack and monosodium-glutamate (MSG) attack. Medical fields have seen positive potential in Magnesium in clinical trials using intravenous Magnesium for neuro-protection in acute strokes. Start slow with one capsule a day. Observe bowel pattern and add one capsule after a couple of days. Stop at the dosage that provides smooth bowel clearance but not scattered loose stool (body rids excess of what you need). Best to take this Magnesium-Potassium aspartate between meals, in divided doses.

I notice a real difference

Posted by Reviewer3274873 on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had read in a magazine about the advantages of taking this type and ratio of these minerals together. I honestly feel that these have helped my energy level. I don't feel the same exhausting fatigue that I usually do. I have also noticed what I believe to be side benefits from these: almost NO restless leg syndrome and my bowels have been working better. I couldn't be happier with the effects of just two pills a day!!

Best Magnesium & Potassium I've Ever Used

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this now for six months and I can tell you it has leveled out my mood, muscle cramps are gone, balance is much better, everything has improved since I switched to this formula.

CATHY FROM TEXAS

Posted by Reviewer1038157 on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great, I take two before bed. It helps me sleep hard and also helps me not be constipated. I will continue to take this product and have started both my daughters on it.

Good Price, excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer3072330 on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium and potassium Aspartate, good for the heart and for leg cramps and blood pressure.

Excellent Product! 5 stars!

Posted by Reviewer1196396 on May 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several magnesium supplements; some produce diarrhea (Natural Calm w/magnesium upset my intestines so much it gave me hemorrhoids), and some don't have any noticeable effect at all, but this one is fabulous! I have issues with anxiety and heart palpitations, this product has erased those symptoms and improved my overall mood stability. It also helps ease the stress of pms!! This is my second order of this product, I'm sold!

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1408147 on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for some time now. We have noticed when we forget to take it we get night time cramps in our feet and legs, but when we take it like we should we don't get them. We are 62 years old and we never used to get cramps until we were in our late 50's. This supplement really helps.

Now Foods, magnesium & Potassium Asparate

Posted by Reviewer1954694 on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 94 years old mother takes these for leg cramps and now she no longer has those painful leg cramps at night

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer2657503 on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had a lot of migraines and since I started using this product I haven't had one at all I take in twice daily

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer1534708 on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started running about a year ago, and had big problems with gettin cramps in my shins. It was so painful that trying to run for longer than a couple of minutes was almost impossible. A personal trainer suggested that I try out calcium or magnesium to prevent the cramps, and with this product I have no problems with cramps at all.