Excellent nutritional profile

Posted by Reviewer3321992 on Aug 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great, overall full spectrum protection package. Yeah, the taste or "texture" is not really exciting, but feel free to add a little stevia and pour in some sparkling mineral water for an improved serving. I take my shot naked in spring water, before breakfast, for the superior health benefits!

The one for me!

Posted by Reviewer1462382 on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A pleasant mild taste when mixed with water and you can feel yourself pickup after a while,my energy levels have increased since I started drinking this regularly,I will make sure I always have bottles of it on hand in the future,great stuff!

Pleasant taste

Posted by Reviewer1488851 on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

With anti-oxidants it is difficult to see if there is any effect, however this has a pleasant taste and I am happy to take my two spoons every day. I do wonder about the stability of the anti-oxidants, as this is in liquid form.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2163263 on Nov 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Personally, I like this product a lot. I think the taste is fine, it is easy to take, and it gives me energy. I use it at least once a day and before every workout. I recommend this product and am glad I decided to give it a try.

Art Uken

Posted by Reviewer1249385 on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I take it frequently. I believe it helps my overall state of health.

Super Booster

Posted by Reviewer2652551 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The slight caffeine kick and antioxidant boost is perfect for my morning shakes. I used it in a martini and added just enough kick.

better than Mono Vie

Posted by Reviewer1740263 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is packed with antioxidants and is much less $$$ than most products this powerful.

Now Foods- Mangoni

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Another great transaction from iHerb. They have the best prices and ship right away---Thank you iHerb-I shall return. Bev in AZ

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1907005 on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

To improve my blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and kidney function, I've started taking this, colostrum, now foods glyconutrient complex, and manapol (all available on iherb) and mixing them into V8 Fusion juice. I started feeling amazing after the first day! You really don't know what healthy feels like until you try this stuff.

Great quality and price.